Chapter 35

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Long chapter ahead (Hoping it's not boring)

 

~Author's POV~

 

Now holding her novel, Dara walked on her way to the rooftop to check the garden. 

 

As she stepped at the rooftop, she was welcomed by the cool breeze. It's almost evening. She looked around and she's right, the place isn't as clean as it is. She searched for the cleaning materials and finally holding them, she placed her bag and her novel at the bench and stood up while hands on her waist.

 

"Okay, you can do it Dara-ah. Fighting!" She cheered and started cleaning around.

 

After cleaning around, she sighed and a satisfied smile form on her lips. She shift her gaze to the sun, now setting from the horizon. She sat at the bench and lean at it's back rest, her eyes closed. She yawned as she had the sudden feeling of being sleepy. 

 

The university will be closed at around 8 in the evening. Estimating the time, it's almost 6. She lay down at the bench and decided to take a nap. She suddenly felt sleepy after having lack of sleep.

 

"An hour will do. I really wanted to sleep" she murmured, eyes started closing and minutes passed, she's finally peacefully sleeping.

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

Dara was startled as she heard a noise. She looked around only to find out, it's her bag. She sighed and stretched a little.

 

"How long did I sleep?" she asked herself and stood up from the bench, wore her backpack and carry her novel. She stretched again and yawn as she walked to the door.

 

She turned the knob...

 

"Eh?" She turned it once again but it won't open.

 

"OH MY GOSH!" she exclaimed. 

 

What time is it? How long she's been sleeping? The door at the rooftop can be locked from the outside and the guard usually closed it at around 7:30 in the evening as far as she knew. BUT WHY THE HELL IT WON'T OPEN?! And the guard should have checked if there's still someone at that...

 

"Oh good! Just great. For sure, he didn't check this. He knew student don't like staying here. WHY NOW?!" she frustrated exclaimed as she sat at the floor, pulling her hair.

 

She was in the verge of crying. She haven't eaten anything yet. But then again, she still have 3 sandwiches inside her bag for her best friend treats her earlier that day. But still! She can't just sleep there, alone, in the dark.

 

At the thought, her heart started beating fast as she stood up and started calling for someone, just in case there's still someone around.

 

"Anyone out there? Hello! There's someone-" she stopped, midway on her sentence as she heard a noise. Her heart beat doubled its pace as she heard another noise from a corner. It was darker at that part and she can't see what's in there.

 

She took a sharp intake of breath and with slow movements, she started approaching that part of the rooftop.

 

Step...

 

Step...

 

Step...

 

And...

 

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

 

"What?!" someone asked making her stop from shouting at the top of her lungs. 

 

She tilted her head at the person who just came from that corner and squinted her eyes.

 

"Tell me you're not the devil...PLEASEEEE!" she begged as she's still adjusting her vision for the person is still standing at that darker corner of that place.

 

The person took a step forward. "Dara-ssi?" the uttered.

 

Dara limply sat at the floor and sighed. "Jiyong-ssi, you scared me..." she said and sighed once again, clutching her chest for her heart is beating wildly inside it. She tilted her head to look at the guy who's looking down at her. "What are you doing there? And how long have you been there?" she asked.

 

"About an hour and half, sleeping" he simply said and knelt down in front of her. "What are you still doing here?" he asked.

 

She sighed. She doesn't know if she would tell him or not but he'll eventually know it so... "We're locked." She said as she looked at him.

 

He was just staring at her blankly and "Is that so? Okay." 

 

"That's it? Okay? Are you alright?" she asked with eyes, wide open. Is he for real? For goodness sake, they were locked in that cold and dark place, and okay? That's all he can say? 

 

He stood up straight and she did the same, standing just inches away from him. 

 

"Are you for real? We're locked here. Can I borrow your phone? I'll call for help. I mean, you call for help!" She exclaimed.

 

He fished out his phone from his pocket and pressed some buttons and... "It's dead bat..." he declared. Her eyes widen as she snatched his phone and looked at it, try opening it and yeah... Dead bat. Great! Just great.

 

"Phones' out of charge, locked up in this dark and cold place, will things get any worse than this?" she frustratedly sigh as she went to the bench from the other corner and sat there, burying her head on her palms. 

 

She felt Jiyong's presence beside her as he too, sat at the bench. He leaned his back.

 

"I'm hungry..." he muttered. 

 

She looked at him, glaring to be exact. "You're what?" she asked. This person is really unbelievable. Here she is, panicking about being locked up there and he was like, he's hungry? Great! Stuck with a cold guy, another worst thing added to her dilemma.

 

She sighed and count from one to ten, calming her nerves. She sighed once again and fished out something from his bag.

 

"Here..." she said as she give him a sandwich. He looked at her then to the sandwich and back to her before he accepted the food and muttered a thank you.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter