Chapter 33

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

Dara was skipping on her way outside the campus. She is happy that day that she just can't explain. True, she's been adjusting to her new place but that morning, she woke up with a smile plastered on her face. Seriously, she doesn't even have the slightest idea on why.

 

"Hi auntie" she exclaimed as she passed by the ice cream stall. She walked backwards and knelt down as she hugged the little boy. "Hi Joon" she said and smiled at him before she left there.

 

She's even greeting students she doesn't even know who that just awkwardly smile at her in response.

 

Finally reaching the bench where her best friend is, she sat down beside her.

 

"Bommie!" She exclaimed and hug the latter. Once parted, Bom looked at her with a disgusted look on her face.

 

"Stop.scaring.people" she said which Dara just responded with a wide smile making her shake her head. "Seriously Dara-ah, explain to me your today's behavior will you? You are scaring not just the students here in the campus but also me, you're best friend. Your clown mode seems like the kagebushin technique, you know? Naruto's times two, times two, times two, what so ever. Are you listening to me!??!" exclaimed Bom as she found Dara shaking her head while staring at something.

 

"Huh? Did you say something?" she asked.

 

"You.are.imposibble!"

 

"Aigoo, mianhae Bommie. I was just looking there..." Dara said pointing out unto something. "That's Minho right?" she said. 

 

Bom looked at the direction she was pointing at and there they found Minho being mobbed by the girls, trying to give him something making them wonder.

 

"What's happening there?" Bom asked. 

 

"I don't know..." Dara sighed. "The consequences of being a popular perfor--- Oh! He's heading this way" she said as they just looked at the guy making his way on their direction.

 

"Okay stop!" Minho shouted at the girls making them stopped. He sighed and raised his arms as if surrendering. "Stop this, I'm really not interested to this stuffs." He said with finality in his voice.

 

"But we're just trying to express our love for you..." one of the girls said.

 

"Yes, I know---I mean...."

 

"Girls" Dara suddenly called their attention. "Stop bothering the poor guy, okay?"

 

"And who are you?" 

 

"Well, I'm just a mere student who by any chance watching you as you grabbed attentions" she said with a smiled and looked around as the students looked at their direction. "And didn't you guys heard Minho-ssi? He's not interested with this stuffs. Go on, find someone else. You know, there were lots of fishes in the sea, don't focus with just one. You girls were pretty, there were guys out there who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter