Chapter 45

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

Dara was smiling along with Youngbae as they were getting their things from the locker. The skating with him was fun, especially with those fireworks he set for her. She can say, the date with him was fun, not even minding the time. 

 

 

"Let's go eat something." Youngbae said.

 

 

"Sure! I'm hungry, honestly" she said as she fished out her phone from her bag and looked at the time. It's already thirty minutes, passed by nine. Good thing, tomorrow is Saturday, she doesn't need to worry about school and school stuffs.

 

 

That's when she noticed that she got message from Bom...and Jiyong. Her eyes widen as she saw the time when she got the message from Jiyong. It says it's 12:14, the time when Bom and her were at the cafeteria to eat their lunch.

 

 

"Dara, why are you so stupid?" she scold herself as she opened his message. Why didn't she forgot that he sent her message the same time, Youngbae sent him message as well? She's really stupid!

 

 

 

From: Jiyong

Message: I'll prepare you something later...

 

 

 

"Prepare something?" she uttered to herself as her forehead creased upon readin the content of Jiyong's first message.

 

 

"Let's go Dara?" Youngbae told her.

 

 

"Alright" she said and smiled as she walk behind him and opened Jiyong's other message.

 

 

 

From: Jiyong

Message: So, you need to come home early or you'll miss it, okay?

 

 

 

Dara's eyes widen at the message as she looked at the time once again. It's late already! And Jiyong said she should be home, early! She immediately run to Youngbae's side and hold his arm, making him stop from walking.

 

 

"Oppa..."

 

 

"What's wrong?"

 

 

"Uhm, let's cancel the dinner for now, shall we? I need to go home now. It's fun, the date, really, I wanted to thank you for making me experience to be at the ice skating rink. And I hope we can do that again, next time. The fireworks, thank you." She said as she kissed him on his cheek. "I'll be going now" she said and started running away, leaving Youngbae behind.

 

 

Her mind was occupied by Jiyong's last message. Really, she's so stupid for forgetting about his message. She saw that already, but why?!

 

 

She kept on running and running as she stopped for a while just to breath some air.

 

 

She still has a long way to run and... Okay, why did she run in the first place when in fact, she could just ride a cab to make it easier for her. Stupid, she's really stupid! She straightened herself and sighed.

 

 

"Touch her, you're dead" she someone uttered making her harshly looked behind her. Her eyes widen upon seeing a guy that looks like a goon and was about to touch her. She stepped back as she was looking at the guy in total horror.

 

 

The guy turned around and looked at someone.

 

 

"What are you? A knight in shining armor? Young man, fairytales don't exist here, don't interfere with my business."

 

 

"You're business? Then I tell you, you're in a falling business." The guy said. That voice, it seems so familiar to her. She just can't confirm it yet since the goon-looking guy was blocking her way.

 

 

"Playing the knight in shining armor here?"

 

 

"You believed to fairytales too much, old man."

 

 

"YOU!"

 

 

"What's wrong here?" a patrol car suddenly stopped as she looked at the police men, now stepping out of their patrol car. She sighed in relief. She's saved, same with the guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter