Chapter 51

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

Dara was staring at the ceiling as she woke up early that morning. She can't help but to remember the events happened yesterday. Youngbae's face kept on hunting her mind as well as Jiyong and the kiss they shared that night.

 

 

Upon the memory, she slowly touched her lips using her right hand as she pressed her fingers a little to it. She swallowed the lump on as she closed her eyes and the memory of the kiss linger in her mind. She can still feel it, his kiss. It was too slow, too intoxicating, too gentle, as if his trying not to hurt her, as if he's giving all the emotions in that kiss. The question is, what's the real score between them.

 

 

Her, feeling this way, started from the day they were locked at the rooftop, then the two of them being slowly close with each other, the discovery about their past together, their sudden closeness, his sweetness, and the kiss from their engagement night. That kiss... that's the reason of the sudden stirring emotions inside her, making her confuse at that moment.

 

 

She wonders... Is it just because of the effect of his kiss? If yes or no, that's what she needs to find out, sooner or later. 

 

 

Slowly, she sat up and sighed. Glancing at the clock on her bedside table, it says thirty minutes passed six. Their classes will start at eight in the morning. Final examinations is also coming. She once again, sighed.

 

 

Kiko Mizuhara...

 

 

That name bugged her mind. She's a girl from the past, Jiyong's past. And she's his girlfriend. Her eyes slowly widen. She's Jiyong's girlfriend! Then he must be the girl he's talking about that he loves! Jiyong was never close to any girl when she first met him, again. Their childhood was not included to this. They were young back then. But this girl, he met her when he's twelve.

 

 

Then, she must be something special. She's his girlfriend. Then, who is she to him aside from the girl he's bound to marry soon just because of their childish promise?

 

 

She sighed in frustration and scratch her head as she she growled, rested her elbow on her legs and placed her head on her palms as she closed her eyes tight.

 

 

She doesn't know what to think anymore. She's too confused! Love! When did it enter the picture? It should have at least warned her, but no! Now, she's experiencing this kind of dilemma. She suddenly miss her life without this and just a plain good life as Sandara Park, alone.

 

 

She stood up from her bed and get her clothes  for today's school. Holding them, she exited her room and headed for the bathroom when she suddenly stopped on her tracks upon hearing Jiyong's voice...

 

 

"Meet you? Where?" Who's he talking to? She can't help but to remain on where she's standing at as she eavesdrop. "Okay, see you later  then..." who's that? Who's he going to meet later? 

 

 

She was too occupied with the thoughts of Jiyong meeting someone later and who could that person be,that she didn't notice that he spun around and eyes widen in shock upon seeing her standing there.

 

 

"How long have you been there?" he asked making her jump a little, startled when he suddenly spoke now to her.

 

 

"I...ah... Just now..." she stutteringly said. 

 

 

They were enveloped with silence as she stared up at him and found him looking at her, making her look away. 

 

 

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop..." she said in a low tone. Jiyong took a few step near her as they were now five steps away from each other. "If you don't mind...Can I...Can I ask..."

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Uhm... Who are you talking with?" she asked as she looked up at him once again, waiting for his answer. He just remained staring at her intently, hands on his pocket. She can't help but to feel conscious at the way he's looking at her that she can't help but to look away at him, for the second time. "Ah... Forget that I asked that. I'll just--"

 

 

"It's Kiko..."

 

 

"Kiko?" she uttered in shock, eyes wide open. After she realized how she reacted at the mention of the girl's name, she smack her lips and inwardly scolded herself for reacting that way. "Don't mind me... I'll just... Okay, I'll prepare for--"

 

 

"I'll be meeting with her later..." he said, cutting her from her excuse. Why is he telling this to her? That, she doesn't know.

 

 

"Okay..." she uttered in response.

 

 

"You won't stop me?"

 

 

"Why would I? Besides, it's your life Jiyong-ah...not mine..." she said and smiled at him. "Excuse me, I'll prepare for school now..." she said as she turn around and stepped a few steps away from him when she head him speak.

 

 

"Is it really okay?"

 

 

She didn't look at him and just remained her back, facing his direction. "It is. I don't have the rights to stop you from what you want to do, right?..." she said and smiled to herself. She doesn't know if that smile is for her saying that without stuttering or that, mocking herself... "I'll be meeting Youngbae oppa later too, so yeah... Good luck" she muttered and walked on her way to the bathroom. 

 

 

That's true. She'll meet Youngbae after class. Although she haven't informed him about it yet, she'll do later. She just wanted to clear her confusion from these past few days.

 

 

Before she could enter the bathroom, she heard Jiyong muttered something.

 

 

"Good morning..." the rest, she wasn't able to hear them anymore for his voice faded already. She wanted him to repeat it so she could hear it clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter