Chapter 5

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 5]

 

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

"Yo!" Seunghyun greeted the two boys, Seungri and Jiyong. It was already lunch break and the two were inside he cafeteria while waiting for the three. As usual, Jiyong is reading his books. 

 

They were happily talking about their new classmates, well, just Seunghyun and Daesung, but usually, their maknae is butting in and joining their conversation. But this time, he just kept his silence and seems like too engrossed with his own thoughts that Daesung noticed.

 

"Hey! Seungri! What's the matter? Hey! Whoever you are, give us back our Seungri!" Then he laughed making Seungri to just roll his eyes and went back to his thoughts.

 

'What happened to Jiyong-hyung back on that class? Did he just...chuckle? For real? Aigoo! This is creeping the hell out of me.' he thought as he took quick glances to the latter who's just busy reading his books.

 

"So, maknae, how's your class?" Youngbae asked.

 

Seungri seems like he didn't heard his hyung and just kept on stealing glances at Jiyong making Seunghyun and Daesung to chuckle at their maknae's weird actions. Youngbae who noticed the latter's weird aura cleared his throat to get his attention.

 

"Ehem! Maknae" said Youngbae in a calm voice but with authority making the younger guy to jerk on his seat.

 

"Y-yeah H-hyung? Something's w-wrong?" He asked while clutching his chest.

 

"Hey! You sure you're not sleepy or what? 'Cause I'm asking you here but you kept on.." he pause and take a glance at Jiyong "...it seems like you're not in yourself now" he continued.

 

"I'm fine hyung. What's your question again?" Seungri asked as he gave his full attention to his hyungs.

 

"Oh nevermind" Youngbae said while rolling his eyes. "Anyway, who wants some ice cream?" He said as he stood up.

 

The three guys raised their hands "What about you Jiyong?" Youngbae asked the other one. Jiyong tilted his head and looked away from his book before he nodded and went back to reading.

 

With that, Youngbae left the group first then went outside the cafeteria where the ice cream stand can be found. There, he saw a girl happily talking to the ice cream vendor.

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

After their morning classes, Dara arranged her things and slipped something on her seatmate's book for the latter was sleeping and she doesn't want to disturb him. She stood up and immediately ran outside their room where her best friend is waiting for her.

 

"Hey! Why are you sleeping early in the morning back there?" Bom asked her best friend who's currently searching for something.

 

"What?" She asked while still searching for the 'thing'.

 

"I'm asking if why are you sleeping during Mrs. Jung's time?" Bom rephrased her question.

 

"Oh. I slept late last night. I finished our assignments you know" she said.

 

"Why? You're overtime in your part-time job?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter