Chapter 21

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

Their stay in the island had already come to it's end and now, they were on the plane, heading back to Seoul. They were in their seating arrangement when they were on their way to Jeju Island, but this time, there's a little bit changes happened. Likewise, the boys were still on their own world, talking about random things and owned the loudest noise inside the plane.  The two female maknaes  known as CL and Minji were talking about their school stuffs, total opposite of Bom's and Jessica's conversation who were talking about boys and relationships, of course, with the lead of the great Park Bom. Jiyong was busily sleeping at the end part of the seats were no one can disturb him, a cloth covering his eyes. Dara was busy talking and catching up with her unexpected visitor that time. Donghae, who was joining the guys' laugh trip can't help but to take some glances at the two, even throwing deathly glares at the guy seating beside Dara and being mushy with her.

 

 

"What are you doing way back there in the island oppa? I thought you were in Busan?" Dara asked the guy next to her.

 

 

"Why? Can't I take my rest there huh? You're being mean to oppa now"  he dramatically said as he pretended crying by burying his face in his palm and made some fake sobs' sounds.

 

 

"Aigoo! It's not what I mean oppa! Don't get me wrong okay? And stop being dramatic, doesn't fit you!" said Dara followed by a laugh which she earned a slight smack on her shoulder from the guy next to her. 

 

 

"Anyway, oppa, what are you going to do to Seoul by the way?" asked Dara.

 

 

"My angel, you'll find about it some other time. For now, be a good girl and sleep first" said the guy as he tapped his right shoulder indicating that he want's her to lean on his shoulder which Dara obliged with a slight pout on her lips earning a chuckle from the guy.

 

 

Flashback...

 

 

It was their last day of their stay in the island. Upon remembering that they still didn't stroll around the place, they all decided to take a walk together and roam around. 

 

 

The maknaes were playing around while leading the way, Jessica and Bom together with Seunghyun and Donghae who were following the maknaes talks about the beautiful places in that island. Dara and Youngbae were talking about random things while Jiyong just quietly walking beside Dara and looking around with his hands shove inside his pocket. And just like that, the incident related to the camp fire didn't brought up once again after Dara clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter