Chapter 18

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

Dara was currently fixing her bed when suddenly, her phone vibrated indicating that she got a message. She looked at the sender but an unknown number was seen in her phone's screen. She opened the message and read it.

 

 

From: unknown

Message: Dara-ssi, this is Jessica. I just wanted to invite you in our family outing today. Bring your friend too neh? Meet you at Daengsang Restaurant!

 

 

Dara smiled after reading the message and suddenly changed to frown when she re-read the message and found out that Jessica want her to bring Jiyong too making her become curious on what this girl is planning. 

 

 

She looked at the clock at her bedside table and saw that it was only 7:00 in the morning and she concluded that Jiyong might be still sleeping because it's Saturday. She placed her phone on the table and continue fixing the bed. 

 

 

After fixing her bed, she grabbed her towel and entered the bathroom to take a bath. After almost half an our of taking a bath and at the same time, having her mini concert inside the bathroom, she exited with only the towel wrapped around her body and another towel to dry her hair.

 

 

She walked to the closet, oblivious to the person sitting at the couch inside the room. She grabbed a plain white t-shirt and jeans. When she turned around, a bored look from Jiyong welcomed her making her dropped the clothes she's holding.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter