Chapter 26

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Author's POV~

 

*RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG* *RRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG*

 

 

Dara woke up at the sudden ringing of her phone. It's their first day on that house and she's still not familiar of the place. She wiped her eyes and answer the phone, not checking who the caller is.

 

 

"Hello?" she answered in her sleepy voice.

 

 

"Yah! You know what time is it?! Wake up sleepy head or we'll be late for school" hearing Jiyong's voice, her eyes went wide and check the clock on the bedside table. She sigh in relief seeing that she still have an hour to prepare, but seriously, Jiyong waking up earlier than her? That's a new.

 

 

"Well, Good morning to you too" she sarcastically said.

 

 

"Don't forget, bathroom is in the kitchen. Move fast will you? The breakfast is getting cold" he said.

 

 

"Yes young master" she sarcastically uttered while rolling her eyes before the call ended. She stood up from the bed and walk to the closet to get something to wear for today's class.

 

 

 

She grabbed the towel and exited the room then walk straight to the bathroom. Jiyong was already eating, not waiting for her since they didn't actually eat together. After minutes of eating, he stood up and brought the plate and utensils he used in the sink and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. He choke out the water when suddenly, Dara popped out from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, and moving like a ninja. He composed himself and get all the courage to stop himself from laughing out loud at the sight before him.

 

 

'Cute' he thought.

 

 

'Aish! Sandara Park! Of all things you need to forget, why should it be your undies? Aish!' she mentally scolded herself while searching for her undies. After she found them, she immediately dress herself fast hearing a loud laughter from outside her room which already like 3 minutes and she wonders why is he laughing.. Is he gone mad already?

 

 

Slowly, she walk out from the room and there's no more laughter inside the house. She sighed and went to the kitchen only to be slip. She closed her eyes tight, waiting to collide with the floor, but still, nothing happens. Instead, she felt arms securely wrapped around her frame. She slowly open her eyes and was greeted by Jiyong's who's face, just an inch away from hers. They stay like that, looking at each other. His eyes suddenly shifted its gaze and look at her  lips. And all of a sudden, a lump formed on his throat. He cleard his throat and straighten them from an awkward position. She too, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter