Chapter 4

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 4]

 

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

"Good evening mom! Good evening dad!" Dami greeted her parents as she entered their mansion's living room where her parents are currently watching their favorite comedy talk show.

 

"Good evening!" Her parents greeted back in unison as they laughed at the gags of the hosts from the show. She gave them a hug.

 

"Have you eaten your dinner already sweetie?" her mom asked.

 

"Yes mom! With her..." Dami said making her parents confused on who's this 'her' their daughter is talking about.  They even took a quick glance behind her making them more confuse seeing that no one is actually with her.

 

Dami noticed the confusion written on her parent's faces making her chuckle in the process. "I found her" she said.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

Jiyong woke up because of the non-stop ringing of his alarm clock placed at his bedside table. He sat up lazily to stop the annoying clock then lay back to his bed and went back to sleep. Every time he has classes, as his alarm clock strikes on its alarming time, he'll immediately turn it off and being his butler, Mr. Seo will enter his room and will start to wake him up like what he was going to do now.

 

Being his personal butler, Mr. Seo has his own spare keys for Jiyong's room. He entered the room quietly and started his duty... to wake his young master up.

 

"Young master, sorry to disturb your sleep but your class will start at 8 in the morning so you only have an hour to prepare." Mr. Seo said.

 

"Five more minutes" is only Jiyong said.

 

Mr. Seo patiently waited for five minutes while looking at his wrist watch. As the hand of his watch strikes the fifth minute after 7, he spoke once again. 

 

"Young master, five minutes is up. My apologies for interrupting your sleep but you really have to get ready for your class" he politely said.

 

Jiyong lazily sat up from his bed as Mr. Seo gave him his bathrobe since he's just wearing his boxers and wore it. He stood up and headed to his bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, he stepped inside his walk-in closet and wore some comfortable clothes on for his first day at his new school.

 

As he was on his way to the dining room, he heard some commotions coming from that particular part of the mansion. And there, the Big Bang boys were happily eating already, different from the way they eat on their own mansions. As they noticed their leader standing at the dining room's entrance, they greeted him.

 

"Yo! Morning bro!" They said in unison as Jiyong just raised his right hand signaling them to just continue eating while he settled himself in a comfortable seat. 

 

Then after their 'quiet' breakfast, they drove off to their new school on their own cars.

 

As they arrived at the campus, they immediately gained the attentions of the students as they saw five different cars entered the campus. Then one by one , five gorgeous guys emerged from the cars forming a triangle shape, Jiyong standing in the middle. As they started to walk, everything was in slow motion until.......................*blaag*

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter