Chapter 56

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

Dara can't even look directly at the elder people in front of them as she was sitting next to Jiyong, there's a safe distance between them while the elders were sitting across them, fitting themselves at the available couches they only have.

 

 

She felt so embarrassed at the scene her parents, Jiyong's parents and grandpa Kwon witnessed earlier at the laundry area. She doesn't even know why the elders were there if they can only just ring the doorbell at the front door instead of making their way to the back door. And because of that, they saw the close proximity between Jiyong and her face as they were about to...kiss...

 

 

Realizing it, she once again blushed with much embarrassment.

 

 

Grandpa Kwon cleared his throat and Dara felt like her heart beats times three this time. 

 

 

"Care to explain what we saw... at the laundry area?" he said. She won't speak, she can't answer, she can't find her words for Pete's sake!

 

 

"Why?" Jiyong muttered making her look at him as he was leaning on his palm while staring boredly at his grandfather. She nudged him making him, look at her with questioning expression. She glared at him. "What?" he asked aloud making her smack him on his arm. "Yah! It's not as if we committed a crime back there..." he simply said.

 

 

"Shut up!" she glared at him.

 

 

"We just want an explanation from what we saw earlier. The two of you... are you... you know?" Mrs. Kwon said making Dara looked at her direction with wide eyes, thinking so hard on how to deal with this situation. No! She'll let Jiyong answer! She can't just say anything now that she felt like fainting in front of them.

 

 

She once again shifted her head to Jiyong's direction only to be caught her off guard when his lips touched hers for a brief kiss earning gasps from the elders. Did he just kissed her in front of.. THEM?!

 

 

Yes... he just did as he slowly parted away from her and shrugged his shoulders. "You are to judge, the evidence is there..." he simply said and stood up. "I'll get us something to eat, excuse me..." and then, he left them in a total awe.

 

 

Dara slowly looked at the elders' direction and they were smiling like total retards at her.

 

 

"That...errr.. I'll help him.." she said and immediately stood up, leaving them. She sighed when she finally stepped at the kitchen only to be startled by the loud squealing of their mothers, even their fathers as she clutch her chest and tilt her head, Jiyong shaking his head with a smirk on his lips.

 

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

 

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Dara asked suspiciously as she blocked Jiyong's view of the television while her hands on her waist.

 

 

"Dara-ah, you are blocking the television..." he said.

 

 

"So what? Answer me..." she demanded. 

 

 

Jiyong sighed and pulled her by her waist, making her sit o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter