Chapter 46

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

Dara opened her eyes as she adjust her vision. She stretched a bit and tilted her head to the side to check the time. It's 7 in the morning and she wonders why she woke up as early as that. She was expecting to wake up at around 8 in the morning maybe? After all, she slept at around 10:30 last night. And knowing it's Saturday, really, she felt weird.

 

 

She stood up and went to the window to open the curtains as the blinding light coming from the sun welcomed her making her shut her eyes and slowly open them. Nothing's new, just the same view that welcomed her every time she stood there. 

 

 

"Good morning~" she greeted to no one and smiled.

 

 

She went back to the bed and sat at the edge as she pick her phone up and saw that she got messages coming from Youngbae.

 

 

 

From: Youngbae oppa

Message: Dara-ah, you home already? I worried last night when you suddenly run. Is there anything wrong? Message me back.

 

 

 

Okay, she should have told him why she suddenly run away. Remembering that scene, she can only shake her head. She just did a major stupidity, deciding to run on her way home. Seriously, what have gotten to her? Maybe acting by impulse? Yeah, maybe that's it.

 

 

 

From: Youngbae oppa

Message: Dara-ah, message me back once you read this okay? I can't help but to worry about you.

 

 

 

"Aigoo~" Dara uttered to herself as she smack herself for making him worry.

 

 

Then she saw a message from Bom. The time says 8:47 in the evening. Okay! She saw that last night but didn't open it for she opened Jiyong's message first and then started running. Okay, major stupidity just for a day. Can things get anything worst?

 

 

 

From: Bommie

Message: Yah! You rabbit! Jiyong-ssi called me and I almost got a heart attack because of you! He's looking for you. And I'm stuttering to tell you the truth, first time in the history of Bommie's history, to stutter! I should not stutter!  But yes, I stuttered and told him you're on a date with Youngbae-ssi. Tss. You owe me one! Aish!

 

 

 

Dara blink her eyes couple of times after reading Bom's message. Stuttered for the first time in the history of Bom's history, that's a new. And then, Jiyong looking for her? Another one.

 

 

She decided to send the two her replies before she go to the bathroom and wash her face.

 

 

 

To: Youngbae oppa

Message: Oppa, sorry about last night. There's something urgent and I act in impulse, I started running. Sorry for making you worry. I felt so guilty. I'm sorry oppa~

 

 

 

To: Bommie

Message: Bommie! That's new! Really. And I'm sorry. Yeah, I owe you one. Sorry Bommie, forgive Ssantokki neh?

 

 

 

After sending the messages, she stood up, went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, changing to new her pajamas. She tied her hair in a pony tail and smiled at her reflection in the mirror. "Good morning Dara-ah. Today is another day. Fighting!" she cheered herself, feel like cheering, and she doesn' have any idea on why..

 

 

She stepped out of her room and closed the door. As she stepped backward, she bumped into someone making her gasp and immediately stepped away at the person.

 

 

"Sorry!" she exclaimed.

 

 

"Is that a greeting now?"

 

 

"Omo! Jiyong-ah. Good morning. I'm sorry~"

 

 

"Doesn't matter. You're early."

 

 

"I don't know. I suddenly woke up early today. How about you? Why are you early today?"

 

 

"Same reason..." 

 

 

"Oh..." they walked side by side as she was greeting the maids on their way who greets them. She can also see some of them murmuring to each other and she wonders why.

 

 

They both went at the kitchen as she grab something to drink and Jiyong sitting at a stool. 

 

 

A maid approached her telling her that Mrs. Kwon is calling for her. She said the elder is at the living room and was waiting for her as she could only nod her head and told the maid that she'll just follow.

 

 

Drinking from a glass of orange juice, she went to the door and make her way to the living room.

 

 

"Dara-ah..." Jiyong called out as she stop from her tracks and spun around. "Good morning" he uttered.  She smiled at him as she turn around and skip her way to the living room.

 

 

She stepped inside the living room and found someone aside from Mr. and Mrs. Kwon who's facing at her direction. They were talking to someone who's back is facing her.

 

 

"Oh! Dara-ah! Good morning!" Mrs. Kwon greeted her and approach her, giving her a hug. She even look at her and she found it weird the way she looked at her making her just blink her eyes in response.

 

 

Dami passed by them, giving the two of them a peck on the cheeks and greeting them good morning as she went to her father.

 

 

"Grandpa?!" she exclaimed making her, look at Dami.

 

 

~~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

 

Dara, Mr and Mrs. Kwon and Dami were sitting in front of Grandpa Kwon waiting for him to say something. This is the first time that Dara saw the elder Kwon and she felt intimidated by his appearance. He looks so serious as his eyes were closed and arms crossed on his chest.

 

 

As he opened his eyes, the four of them move backwards, startled. Her heart is racing so f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter