Chapter 16

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Author's POV~

 

They were talking about the things happened to them in that 7 years that they didn't be able to see each other. Then finally, the idea of asking where they were going popped out in Dara's mind.

 

"Fishy, Where are we going anyway?" she finally asked.

 

"Here we are!" Donghae happily announced. As Dara looked outside the car, she found out that they were in front of the Lotte World, her favorite place.

 

"Omo! Lotte World! Fishy, you still didn't forget of how I love this kind of places!! Kyaaaah! Let's go!" Dara said as she immediately hopped out from the car when Donghae parked it and run here and there like a child making the latter chuckle at her actions. 

 

"Yah! Fishy! Let's go!" Dara exclaimed as she grabbed Donghae's hand and intertwined their fingers which is actually Dara didn't mind but the gesture made Donghae blush like a mad man.

 

They play here and there, screaming here and there, laughing here and there, in short, enjoying their time together which they both consider as a date.

 

"Fishy! It's our first date since the time you came back here in Korea!" Dara randomly said while they were sitting at the bench and eating ice cream.

 

"D-date??" Donghae stutteringly asked but deep inside, he's already rejoicing.

 

"Yep! Can't I date my best friend?" Dara asked making the rejoicing feeling of Donghae stopped.

 

"O-of course!" Donghae said as he shook his head. Dara just smile staring at the sky as the stars started to show up. Donghae's phone suddenly vibrated.

 

"Hello?" he answered.

 

"Donghae, son, meet you at Daengsang Restaurant at 7 pm" the caller said.

 

"Mom, I'm with Dara"  he said as he looked at Dara who smiled brightly hearing that Donghae is talking to his mom.

 

"Really?! Omo! Bring her okay? I want to see her!' Mrs. Lee squealed at the other line.

 

"O---okay...We're going there now" he said before the phone call ended.

 

"What did auntie said?! Omo! I want to see her!" Dara said as she stood up from her seat and started jumping making Donghae chuckle for the nth time.

 

"She said, she want to meet us at the Daengsang Restaurant" he said as he sighed but Dara didn't be able to notice it for she started running towards Donghae's car. He too stood up from his seat and with a heavy feet followed Dara.

 

They went to the said restaurant and when they entered the restaurant, they saw the Lee's with another family that Dara didn't know who. Daesang Restaurant's ambiance is like a garden and they were at the corner part of it.

 

Chaerin, Donghae's sister, stood up from her seat and run towards Dara.

 

"Unnie! I miss you!" she said as she hugged Dara which made the latter hug her back.

 

"Aigoo! CL-roo! I miss you too! Where are you studying now?" Dara asked as they broke from the hug.

 

Chaerin suddenly pout making Dara confused on why. "Hey! What's the matter?" she asked.

 

"I'm attending in your school too, but I didn't see you there yet." Chaerin said as she smiled brightly.

 

"Really?! Oh my gosh! Fishy didn't tell me!" Dara said as she glared at Donghae.

 

"It's okay unnie, let's take a seat now" Chaerin invited Dara to sit beside her.

 

"Who are they?" Dara whispered to the younger girl.

 

"They were the Jung's. Look at that pretty and barbie doll like girl, she's Jesica Jung, soon to be oppa's wife" Chaerin whispered back.

 

"Really?" She asked making the younger girl just nod.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter