Chapter 27

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

It's been a week since Dara and Jiyong stayed at the Kwon's other house and they adjusted easily with their surroundings. The twins were still in the mansion and they don't have any idea where does their cousin Jiyong is staying right now. Also, the latter doesn't have any idea when will the twins leave and move back to London.

 

 

 

Dara's phone started ringing. She put the plate that she's washing, down and turned off the faucet. She wiped her hands and pick up the phone from the table. Seeing a particular guy's name, she smiled.

 

 

 

"Hello little boy" she greeted the caller.

 

 

"Aigoo! I told you don't call me little boy!" the guy from the other line whined making a cute pout that Dara can really imagine.

 

 

 

"Okay..okay..So, what's up?" she asked. 

 

 

 

Jiyong walked inside the kitchen and grabbed some ice cream from the fridge.

 

 

 

"Lotte World? Sure! What time?" Dara asked. This grabbed the attention of Jiyong and he decided to eavesdrop more, pretending that he doesn't know that Dara was there too as he sat at a chair and placed the ice cream in the table.

 

 

 

"Okay..okay..See you there at three. Bye" then the phone call ended. She spun around only to be startled seeing Jiyong there.

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh! You startled me! How long have you been sitting there?" she asked as she opened the faucet once again and continue washing the dishes.

 

 

 

"Going somewhere?" instead of answering, he asked.

 

 

 

"I'll be going out with some friends later to the Lotte World" she said while washing the dishes.

 

 

 

"Oh...Who's these 'friends'?" he casually asked.

 

 

 

"Just met them a week ago." she said then turned off the faucet and walked to her room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter