Chapter 39

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

 

"I suddenly feel nervous right now" Dami said as she pace back and fort in front of her parents who was just sitting comfortably at the couch, sipping on their drinks while their eyes kept on trailing and watching her every move.

 

"Mom, dad, would you mind helping me here?" she asked her parents as she stopped from walking, hands on her waist as she faced her parents who's both looking at her innocently while their glass were frozen on their lips.

 

She tilted her head to the other side. 

 

"Well?"

 

Her parents both put down their glasses at the table and cleared their throats.

 

"Eherm... How are we suppose to help you, Dami-ah, where in the first place, we don't really know why are you pacing back and fort in front of us?" her father said.

 

"I am nervous right now, dad..."

 

"Oh... Okay..."

 

"Why are you nervous right now? What were you really thinking?" her mother asked,

 

"Well, I don't know. I'm just thinking about Jiyong-ah and Dara-ah and then I felt nervous. Neh, mom, dad, what if Jiyong-ah found out that Dara-ah is the person we've been looking for since the day we came here in Seoul?" Dami asked as she sat next to her mother.

 

"Not impossible. You know what, I'm really thinking about how eager Jiyong-ah wants to find his fiance, knowing he wanted to live by himself already. But after he entered the university, the thought seems to slip out of his mind..." her mother said.

 

"Because he started liking Dara-ah already?" Dami guessed.

 

"Right! Then everything would be really easy now since he likes her already..."

 

"But, eomma, you know how Jiyong-ah hate liars..."

 

"We didn't really lie to him, right?"

 

"Right. But we kept it from him. He'll be mad, for sure..."

 

"Aigoo, don't worry. He'll be mad, maybe? But it will eventually pass, trust me..."

 

The three of them nodded their heads.

 

"Neh mom, I was just thinking. How will Dara-ah react if she ever find out about this arrange marriage thing?"

 

"Dami-ah... This whole arrange marriage scenario, is different compare to the typical arrange marriage of different families. Ha! Arrange marriage is just rare at this generation you know. We call this, mission, arrange marriage plan, because we're trying to match make the two with advance plans for their future. Do you think I would just let our Jiyong-ah marry, just like that? It's just that, I really want Dara-ah to be my daughter in law that's why we match make them, telling him, he's bound to marry someone which is Sandara Park..."

 

"You mean?"

 

"I just want Dara-ah to be my daughter-in-law, period. They suit each other you know..."

 

"Mom! You lied to Jiyong-ah?"

 

"Nope...I was just thinking ahead of time. I just don't know how stupid he is for not asking further... He's stupid, right?"

 

The three of them nodded their heads as they all raise their own glass of juice and sip on their drinks...

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

 "Graduation is nearing..." Seunghyun started.

 

"Right! So what is this? A meeting?" Seungri asked.

 

"Of course! What is our plan, Big Bang? And also you, ladies..."

 

"I'll be going to Busan, I think? Will pay a visit to my family" Dara responded.

 

"I'm going somewhere away from Choi Seunghyun..." Bom seriously responded.

 

Daesung and Seungri laughed at the look in Seunghyun's face after Bom said those words. His reaction was out of this world they just can't help but to burst out laughing their heads off.

 

"Y-you d-didn't just s-said that...R-right?" Seunghyun dramatically asked.

 

"Oh believe me, I just said that, 2 minutes ago" Bom said and sip on her drink, making Daesung and Seungri burst into laughter once again as Seunghyun shift his body to the other side, hang his head and sulk.

 

"Bommie, don't be so hard with the guy..." Dara said, chuckling at the sight of Seunghyun.

 

Youngbae chuckle at Dara's remark as his eyes landed to Jiyong, who he caught glancing at Dara then looks back at the folder he's holding. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (o.O)" they all exclaimed, in their minds. There they saw, Jiyong, just gave Dara a peck on her lips while the girl was totally oblivious about what he just did for she was pre-occupied with her thoughts in dreamland. He opened his eyes, and was met by 4 pairs of eyes looking at him directly. He straightened himself and and cleared his throat and he look at the 4 boys standing at the doorstep of the room, their eyes wide open and jaws almost drop on the floor, frozen, while looking at him in a total shock. And as gay it may sounds, the fainting of Seungri broke the silence and made them went back to the normal world as they panicked of what happened to Seungri. Jiyong just heave a sigh and walked to them to help them carry the younger guy inside the room and lay him in the couch.

 

Youngbae just look at Jiyong as he was helping them carry the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter