Chapter 34

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

"I woke up today, feeling light and happy and now, this? What happened to Jessica-ssi, fishy? You better explain to me. I need to know so we really need to talk. She's crying, for goodness sake! This is so frustrating! Her looks as she told me she---hhhmmmmfff.....hmmmffff!!!"

 

Donghae stopped the continuous ranting of Dara by putting his hand to to shut her. They were currently at a playground as they were sitting at the 2-person swing. They were the only people at that place for it's almost 5 in the afternoon when they decided to go there. Good thing it's her off from her job that day so she has the time to ask Donghae for explanations.

 

She hit Donghae by his arm, telling him to let her poor mouth go so she can properly breath which good thing, he complied as he sighed beside her.

 

She took a sharp intake of breath before looking at him.

 

"What's the matter with you?" she asked.

 

He didn't say anything and just remained silent as he was fidgeting his hand, doing this and that and Dara concluded, he's worried himself.

 

"Tell me fishy. Earlier, you called me saying you have something to tell me. Now I'm here, why not tell me about it, now?" she said as she patted his back. "Is it about Jessica-ssi?" she asked. He shook his head.

 

He looked at her with those pair of serious eyes as he held her hand, startling her in the process, making her blink her eyes.

 

"F-fishy?" 

 

"It's actually not about her..." he said and sighed before continuing. "It has something to do with you Dara-ah."

 

"What about me?" she asked.

 

He smiled and looked ahead of them, still holding her hand. She just let him be as she too, looked ahead of them, watching people passed by that place. They were in silence as they remained watching people.

 

"We used to do this before, sit here, watching people, making our parents worried to death searching for us" he said, chuckling. She chuckled along with him. "I used to hold your hands and tell you not to be afraid of anything for I'll be here to save you. I used to tell you I'm your superman! And yes, I still am your superman, right?" he asked as he looked at her. "No one replaced me to that spot, right?"

 

She smiled back and nodded. "Yes. And you told me I am the Lois Lane and that you'll protect me against bad guys who will bully me. Like seriously, are we that silly when we were twelve?" she laughed as he laughed too.

 

"Yes, we were twelve then. That's the time I started liking you" he admitted. She stopped laughing and looked at him.

 

"You do?" 

 

"Yes. Why are you surprise?"

 

"You're seriously asking me why am I surprise? You're kidding me! Of course, I am!" She said and laughed. 

 

"I still like you though, as in until now. I never stop liking you even though I left for Italy" he admitted.

 

She stare at him as he did the same. She moved closer to him and lean her head on his shoulder. "So, Jessica-ssi is rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter