Chapter 31

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

"How's your stay at the province, Uncle? And how's your family?" Dami asked the elder. They were now sitting at the living room as the maids were now serving their snacks.

 

It was already 4 in the afternoon and she wasn't expecting his sudden appearance. He didn't even call her and tell her that he'll be back that day.

 

"Again, I'm sorry mistress if I wasn't able to tell you-"

 

"Don't be uncle. It's fine. I really am happy to see that you're back. But honestly speaking, I was surprised. I almost forgot, it's been more than a month when you left. Hahaha. So, how's your family?" she smiled at him.

 

He finally smiled at her. "They were doing good. They even ask me to bring you some fruits. Here..." he said as he gave her a basket full of fruits which she gladly accept. "Mistress, how's young master and the young mistress?" he asked.

 

"WE'RE HOMEEEE!!!" They heard someone shouted making Dami, chuckle.

 

"That's her" she said to Butler Seo making the latter chuckle.

 

"Indeed, she's home" he said.

 

"Welcome back!" Dami said as she stood up and give Dara a hug. When she looked at Jiyong, she found him looking at Butler Seo with a knot on his forehead. "By the way, Dara-ah, this is Butler Seo, Jiyong's butler" she introduced. 

 

Dara smiled and stepped near Butler Seo as she held his hand and shook with him. "It was nice to finally meet you, Mr. Seo. You can call me Dara. Thank you!" she exclaimed with a wide smile as she hug him, making him taken aback.

 

"She's so happy, yeah, I can see..." Jiyong muttered and left them. But before he can fully left the room, he stopped and speak. "Welcome back, Butler Seo..." he said and left the room.

 

"Thank you, young master" Butler Seo said and bowed down even though the guy was not there anymore.

 

"Aigoo, stop that Mr. Seo. Grumpy Jiyong is always grumpy, right Dami unni?" Dara said as she guided Mr. Seo for a sit which the latter complied. She sat beside him while still holding his hand. "I really am thankful for giving me the opportunity to work in the Kwons, Mr. Seo." she said.

 

"Don't mention, young mis-- I mean, Dara-ah" he said and looked at Dami who just nod and smiled at him as if telling him that it's alright to call the girl like that for she's still clueless about everything.

 

"Dara-ah..." Dami called the girl's. Dara looked at her, waiting for her to say something. She smiled. "Since Butler Seo is now here, I'm afraid you wouldn't be working as Jiyong-ah's personal assistant anymore" she said making the girl just stare at her in response. Slowly she nodded her head. "But it doesn't mean that you'll be leaving this place you know. I promised your parents that we'll take good care of you so you'll be staying here as I promised" she said still smiling.

 

Dara looked at her with a blank expression. Then, she sighed.

 

"I'm afraid I have to leave this place, unni" she said and looked at her hands on her lap. Dami's smile slowly vanished.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter