Chapter 3

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 3]

 

 

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

 

"I'm home!" Dara shouted as she stepped inside their house.

 

While removing her shoes, here comes her younger siblings running towards her direction like they were having some marathon competition of their own. They both spread their arms for a big hug from their elder sister. She can't help but to laugh at the two angels who welcomed her.

 

"Unnie!" "Noona!" The two shouted in unison as they gave their sister a bear hug.

 

"Hey! Hey! Calm down okay?" She said while chuckling as she hug the both of them. "Where's mom?" She asked as she released the two from the hug.

 

The two pointed at the kitchen.

 

"She's at the kitchen noona" said Sanghyun.

 

"She's cooking our favorite food unnie" seconded Durami while their fingers are still pointing at the kitchen's direction.

 

"Oh! Really? So that's the reason why my nostrils is being filled by the familiar delicious aroma eh?" She chuckled then knelt down in front of the two, aging seven and nine years old. "Have you already finished your assignments?" she asked the two of them.

 

"Not yet!" They proudly responded.

 

"Aigoo! Then go back to your room and finish them, arasso?" She said that the two immediately complied as they ran back to their room. After the two left, Dara went to the kitchen and there she saw her mom, dancing while cooking. She chuckled as she saw her and tiptoed on her way towards her. She hugged her mother from behind as she placed her chin on her shoulder.

 

"Hi mom!" she said.

 

"Aigoo! Dara-ah! You startled me! Welcome home!" Her mom greeted her back as she continued with her cooking.

 

"Sorry mom~ Kimchi fried rice, my favorite!" She cheerfully declared as she loosen her hug from her mother's waist and settled herself on a comfortable seat at their dining table.

 

Mrs. Park turned off the stove as she also sat at the nearest chair.

 

"I know right? So how's school?" she asked.

 

Dara's mood suddenly changed a little remembering what happened earlier but immediately set it aside and cheerfully told her mother about what happened back at the university. The elder woman can't help but to laugh at how exaggerated her daughter's stories are.

 

After their small chit-chat, they heard a person entered their house as he shouted "I'm home!". The two already knew who it was and they came up to this evil plan.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter