Chapter 47

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

The door to Dara's room slowly opened as someone entered with light footsteps, avoiding to make any noise, not wanting to wake up the girl who's now sleeping. 

 

 

The person slowly closed the door behind him and started approaching the sleeping figure. She was facing his side that her sleeping face welcomed his sight. He sat at the floor and stare at her face.

 

 

He brushed off the strands of hair blocking his sight as he tucked them behind her ear. She sighed but didn't wake up and just sleep. He smiled at her reaction.

 

 

 

Raising his hand, he run his fingers through her smooth skin, tracing the contours of her face, memorizing every part of it. Actually, he's there to wake her up but seems like the thought completely slipped off his mind that he ended up admiring her instead.

 

 

This girl who changed him in lots of ways, for just a spun of short time. Made him feel different emotions that he never felt before, not even with the girl he learned to like. At the thought of that person, he shook his head. 

 

 

Sandara Park.

 

 

Who would have thought that this girl is the same little girl he used to play with when he's young. He can still remember those moments but looks like this girl forgot them all, not until his mother reminded her about it. 

 

 

At least, she remembered, also Grandma Kwon, he's glad she never forget the elder lady they used to be with when they were young. Seriously, he's amazed of this girl, too amazed that he grew fondness towards her.

 

 

He like her? Maybe? He's not sure. He told her he liked someone before, and loved someone. But the only thing he's sure of is that, he did liked someone, also her, but things seem to be different this time. The question once again popped in his mind... Is he in love with this girl?

 

 

His finger stopped at the side of her lips. He stare at it intently. The lips he had kissed for the second time already. Why does she had this kind of effect to him? Of wanting to take advantage of the situation while she's sleeping and just kiss her?

 

 

The kiss they shared in front of their guests last night, she responded to it, and to be honest, he felt dizzy. He didn't expect that she'll respond. He actually planned to just give her a peck, to just hear the guests' request. He felt her froze at what he did, hesitation, he had read it in her action, but she responded afterwards, and he's...confuse.

 

 

He wanted to ask but looking at her reaction after, she's embarassed. And so, he didn't dare ask.

 

 

He glanced at the clock on her bedside table. It's almost thirty minutes pass four. He had to wake her up now.

 

 

"Dara-ah..." he whispered near her ear. She didn't move and so, he did the same gesture. She stirred. Good. Slowly, she opened her eyes and closed  them once again, as if, adjusting her vision. Once she fluttered them open, she bolted up from the bed and looked at him with eyes but later on, sighed in relief.

 

 

"You scared me..." she uttered. "What are you doing here? It's still...early, right?"

 

 

"Yes. Take a quick shower and change your clothes now, we'll go somewhere..."

 

 

"Where?"

 

 

"You'll know, later. Come on, move..."

 

 

"Aigoo, this person..." she muttered and pouted making him chuckle. He helped her stood up from her bed by holding her hand as she hold on to him for support.

 

 

"Why are you hugging that pillow?" 

 

 

"Oh! Sorry, got used to hugging this pillow while sleeping."

 

 

"You're not sleeping..."

 

 

"What can I do? You woke me up at this time..." she squinted her eyes at him. She pushed the pillow at his chest. "Hold that, wait here..." she said and went to the closet to get some clothes to wear and went to the comfort room. Jiyong could only just shake his head as he sat at the couch there while holding her pillow.

 

 

He once again shook his head and chuckle as he hold the pillow she pushed to him.

 

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~~

 

 

 

"You can sleep if you want..." Jiyong said as she yawned while staring outside the car's window. They were heading the way she's not really familiar. She was hugging her pillow that she stubbornly told Jiyong that they should bring.

 

 

She glanced at him.

 

 

"That's what I'm thinking at the moment... Sleep" she said and hugged her pillow. He stopped the car at the side of the empty street, and she wonders why that street is so empty.  "Why did you--" he moved near her, so near that she can smell his scent. He inclined her seat. "Thanks" she muttered and leaned her back.

 

 

The car moved once again as she hugged the pillow tight and closed her eyes..

 

 

 

 

She woke up when she felt uneasy as she fluttered her eyes open and was welcomed by Jiyong's face lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter