Chapter 44

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

"Madam, young master Dong is looking for you..." a maid told Mrs. Kwon as she and her daughter were busily watching some show.

 

She looked at the maid, confused on what is the young man doing there at that time. He should be at the school and attending his morning classes like Jiyong and Dara right?

 

"Show him in..." she told the maid and turn off the television as Dami looked at the door of the living room as well, waiting for the guy.

 

Youngbae stepped in, smiled and formally bowed at them. 

 

"Aigoo, this kid. What's with the formality?" Dami said as she approached Youngbae and hugged him as she hugged her back..

 

She guided him to the couch as he gave Mrs. Kwon a peck on the cheek and sat at the single couch in front of the two girls. The maids came with glasses of juice and sandwiches for them.

 

"What are you doing her Youngbae-ah? You should be in your morning class right?" Dami asked the guy,

 

"I know noona. I just want to ask auntie something."

 

"What is it Bae-ah?"

 

Youngbae looked at Mrs. Kwon with much seriousness as he bowed his head.

 

"Auntie, I'll be courting Dara-ah..." he said, bowing his head at the elder woman.

 

The two girls looked at him, confused.

 

"Why are you asking me? You made me think you're going to court our Jiyong-ah there..." The two girls laughed at Mrs. Kwon's silliness but Youngbae didn't and just remain his head, bowed. Mrs. Kwon cleared and Dami stopped from laughing. "You're asking me because...you already knew how is she related to Jiyong-ah, am I right?"

 

"Yes auntie."

 

"Then why do you want to court her still? Now that you knew already, you should be giving up right?"

 

"I know auntie. But i just can't give up now that I know there's nothing formal with everything in the first place..."

 

The two girls looked at him in a total shock. "What do you mean Bae-ah?"

 

"There's nothing formal to it, as I can see it. Dara-ah and Jiyong-ah, they were three then, and they still don't know what they were talking about. It couldn't be possible that those promise they made back then will still take place at this generation right?"

 

"So, you're saying?"

 

"I'll change her mind, make her fall for me, for her not to be involve in a loveless marriage."

 

"Youngbae-ah..." Dami uttered.

 

"A child's word is strong..." Mrs. Kwon said. 

 

Youngbae looked at them with much confidence written in his eyes. Mrs. Kwon and Dami looked at each other as they can't believe his determination at this thing. 

 

Mrs. Kwon sighed and pick her glass of juice to sip on it while Youngbae just kept on watching her moves. Dami can really see the determination in his eyes. Now, the silly thought of throwing up an engagement party of Dara and Jiyong suddenly crossed her mind which she shrug off. What is she really thinking?

 

"Does Jiyong knew about this already?" instead. she asked.

 

Youngbae nodded his head and smiled. 

 

"What did he say?"

 

"May the best man win..."

 

"Why doesn't it sound good to me?" Dami whispered to herself but finally realizing what the younger guy said, her eyes widen as she looked at her mother who look back at her with the same reaction.

 

"HE SAID THAT?!" Youngbae nodded his head in response.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

"That's all for this morning..." The professor announced.

 

"Aigoo~ Final exams, two weeks from now. I really hate it!" Bom exclaimed as they were making their way to the school cafeteria.

 

Finally settling theirselves for a seat, Bom immediately stood up and went to the counter to buy something to eat. When Bom completely left, her phone vibrated for a couple of times. She opened it and saw four text messages, two from Jiyong and two from Youngbae. She opened Youngbae's message.

 

From: Youngbae oppa

Message: Dara-ah, see you later outside the campus? I'll be waiting.

 

She then opened his other message.

 

From: Youngbae oppa

Message: I told you I'll pursue you right? Might as well start teaching you to skate? ^_^

 

She chuckle at the last message. So, he's gonna teach him to skate. It must be one of her dream come true! She wanted to skate since she's young but no use since she don't know how to start in the first place and Donghae don't know how to do it as well.

 

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter