Chapter 17

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Author's POV~

 

A week have passed and the happenings from the wedding was already forgotten. The students inside the classroom were busy talking into something that confuses Dara when she entered the room and the scenario welcomed her. She didn't be able to greet them knowing that she might just interrupt them from their own business so without making them notice her presence, she silently walk to her seat.  She saw Jiyong sleeping on his desk so she quietly sat beside him.

 

 

She also saw Bom busily talking with her partner for their project. And as if she saw a ghost, she turned paler than her natural color and look at Jiyong beside her. She started panicking from her seat remembering that they didn't even talk about their partnered project. She kept on panicking and make faces when Jiyong sat up straight and showed a folder  in front of her.

 

 

Without any ado, she immediately accepted the folder and started to look for the contents inside it. She smiled widely upon realizing that it was their project that obviously, made by Jiyong. Then, she turn the page back from the top and found that her name was written there 'Dara Park' next to Jiyong's name.

 

 

She turned her head to his direction and asked him. "You made all of this?" 

 

 

"Obviously" he said as he again, went back to his sleep even the school bell already rang few minutes before Dara came. She happily sat there and just stared at him before she turn her attention to the window and the chirping birds welcomed her sight. She smiled at the view that she didn't get any notice of the time and she already travel to dreamland.

 

 

After almost 2 hours of sleep, she woke up at the sudden banging of her head on her desk. Realizing that she slept while her right hand supporting her head, she rubbed the part that banged at the table and look at her wrist watch as it strikes 10 in the morning. With that, she scanned their room and found that some of her classmates were not there and few were still talking about their project.

 

 

She also found that Jiyong was still sleeping on his desk so she stood up from her seat and approached Donghae to ask him about the whereabouts of their classmates.

 

 

"Hey Fishy! Where are the others?" she asked the latter who's currently writing something, maybe for their project too.

 

 

"They went to the computer laboratory. They said that they were going to finish their partnered project. How about you, you seems like not worrying about it." he said as he kept on writing.

 

 

"Actually, not. Jiyong-ssi already finished it so no worries. Is that for your papers too?" she asked as she took a look on what he's writing.

 

 

"Yeah. Mee Kyong already went to the computer laboratory to start with the other parts while I'm going to finish this and follow her. This is deadline for this afternoon so we really need to finish this" he said.

 

 

"Oh..Okay then, I'm not going to disturb you so you can focus. Fighting Fishy!" she cheered which Donghae flashed a smile as a response.

 

 

She went back to her seat and grabbed the novel that she's been reading this past few days. She was in the middle of her reading time when her phone suddenly vibrated indicating that she got a message. She fished it out from her uniform's pocket and look for the one who sent message to her. R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter