Chapter 20

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

Dara woke up earlier than the others. Her head is currently throbbing and she doesn't have any idea on why and what happened. She stood up from her bed and yawn as she stretched her body. She walked towards the bathroom and fixed herself as she decided to take a walk at the seaside and watch the sunrise since it's just 5 in the morning.

 

 

After fixing herself, wearing a plain white t-shirt, shorts that touches her knees and hair tied in a neat bun, she exited her room. Seeing no one is still awake at that time, she make sure that she'll not make any noise that might wake up the people inside the rest house. 

 

 

She heaved a sigh of relief as she made it safe in sound outside the rest house. She inhaled the morning breeze and started on her way to the seaside. She sat comfortably at the fine sands and played with them as she was looking at the calm water of the sea and listening to the music of nature.

 

 

"Ah! This is life! " she exclaimed as she look at the clear sky and smiled to herself. As she roamed her eyes around, she found a body lying not far from where she currently sitting at. Being the curious one, she slowly stood up and started approaching that someone.

 

 

As she stood near the body, her eyes widen in shock after recognizing who's the guy "Eh? Jiyong-ssi?"

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

"Good morning!" Exclaimed the people who were now eating thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter