Chapter 11

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

"Dara-ah, let's eat lunch together" Donghae invited Dara as the teacher for their morning classes left their room. Some of the students stood up and were already leaving while Dara was still fixing her things.

 

"Oh..hmmm.. Let me think... Since Bom is busy with the project, sure! Let's eat lunch together! And I already miss eating lunch with you..keke" she said as she put her backpack on and cling to Donghae's arm and dragged him outside. Donghae blushed at her actions but remain silent for he doesn't want to spoil the moment.

 

When they arrived at the cafeteria, they can't find any seats for them so they just bought their food and left the cafeteria to look for a good place at their campus when Dara remembered her favorite place, the rooftop. Their school's rooftop cannot attract students but not Dara, she really love the place for she can feel peace when she's there. The place had it's small garden and a bench where they can rest. And since the school director gave the assignment to Dara on taking good care of it, she can do whatever she wanted there particularly hanging around and beautifying the place.

 

"So, what can you say about this place, fishy?" Dara asked her best friend as she turn around and remain standing while Donghae sat at the bench and look at her.

 

"This place is...cool! How did you found this place by the way?" Donghae asked as he prepared the food they bought and put them at the small table near the bench.

 

"It's  just simple as this. I discover this place when I was in my freshmen days and so, the school director asked me to take good care of this place after seeing me watering the plants which were actually withered already that time" she proudly said as she sat at the opposite bench facing Donghae. 

 

"Wow! You're really amazing! So, does the other students visit here too?" he asked as he started eating his food.

 

"Nope! Actually, they don't like hanging around here. They find this place boring so you're the first person who discovered this place aside from me and the school director. So you should thank me for being the first person I brought here. Even my best friend, Bom doesn't know about this place" she said as she too started attacking her foods.

 

Donghae blushed after hearing that he's the first person Dara brought at that place and to take note, the first guy aside from their school head.

 

"I'm so happy that my best friend Ssantokki brought me here. And I'm giving my sincere thanks to her. Thank you" he said as he bowed his head and thanked Dara.

 

"You said it yourself, I'm your best friend so it doesn't matter. Let's just continue eating fishy! keke" Dara smiled at him and continue eating.  While Donghae smiled before he continue eating as well.

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

"Mom, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter