Chapter 36

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Check out my latest one shot, The Way /smiles/

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

Dara opened her eyes and was welcomed by the still dark surrounding. She doesn't know what time is it for she doesn't wear any wrist watch. Her head was still leaning at Jiyong's shoulder. 

 

She moved her head to look at the guy beside her only to find out, he's sleeping. That's when she realized, his arm was around her, securely holding her. She should be awkward for the guy is almost hugging her but what she feel that moment was far from being awkward. She can feel security in his arm as she smiled. 

 

She looked again at his sleeping face. His position looks tiring for he was sleeping, his head hanging. She observe his features. He looks like a kid while sleeping.

 

She heard the opening of the rooftop door, as well as the guy beside her as he stirred from his sleep.

 

She once again, lean her head on his shoulder, pretending to be sleeping. She felt him move as they heard someone spoke.

 

"What are you doing here?" she heard someone said.

 

She pretended to be stirred from her sleep as she move her head away from his shoulder, making him move his arm away from her frame. Weird, but she suddenly feel like stopping the time at that moment and just be at his arm again.

 

She ignore the thought and looked at the guard, now standing in front of them.

 

"Omo! Ahjussi! What time is it?" she asked.

 

She saw the guard shook his head and looked at his wrist watch. "Almost 5:30 in the morning."

 

She immediately fixed herself and wear her backpack as Jiyong did the same. She stood up and bowed at the guard. "Thank you ahjussi" she said and dragged Jiyong away from there.

 

"Aigoo. Kids nowadays" she heard the guard muttered but she didn't pay attention to him anymore. She has plenty of time to fix herself before class and she has to be in her apartment as soon as possible.

 

Finally standing outside the campus, some students who came early to school looked at them. She took off his jacket and give it to him. She then bowed to him.

 

"Thank you Jiyong-ssi. I'll be going now" she said and smiled at him before she turn around and stepped forward.

 

"Dara-ssi" he called her making her stop. She slowly turn around and looked at him. He's just looking at her and after minutes of looking at each other. "Let me give you a ride" he said.

 

She just look at him as he did the same.

 

"Well?" 

 

"Okay!" She said while smiling as she walked in front of him and looked up at him. "Thank you" she said. He responded with a smile as he guided her to his car.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

"Where were you last night?" Dami asked as she saw Jiyong passed by the living room. She just woke up and asked the maids if Jiyong is home already and before they can even respond, the guy passed by them.

 

He looked at her but didn't answer.

 

"Are you just going to look at me? I called the boys last night and found them sleeping soundly if not for me, bugging them. So? Where were you last night?" To her utter shock, he smiled at her. as in SMILED at her.

 

"Somewhere you'll never know" he said and left her there.

 

"Did you see young master, smile, just now?" she heard one maid asked to other one.

 

"So, I'm not just hallucinating? You saw that too?" 

 

"Yes, he smiled. Oh my gosh!"

 

And so, the smile is not just a fruit of Dami's mind. But she wonder what really happened that made her little brother smile...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter