Chapter 53

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at every possible places where he could find Dara... To their family's former house, to where she's formerly working at, the family restaurant where she had already resigned for almost two weeks now because of the appearance of Granpa Kwon, to her former apartment...anywhere... But he wasn't able to find her.

 

 

It was already 7 in the evening and it's raining, he's already soaked from the rain but he didn't mind. He stood there, at a playground he doesn't know where exactly, but didn't care at all. 

 

 

His mind was too occupied of Dara...Dara... and Dara...

 

 

He wanted to give up from searching for her but he won't give up, because he feels like she's just there, somewhere there and that, he'll find her, soon. But he remained immobile on his spot as the rain didn't stop, getting heavy as time passes by.

 

 

He don't why but he suddenly had this feeling of tilting his head up, eyes away from the ground and looked at somewhere... Somewhere where he found her, sitting at the swing, same situation as his, soaking from the rain but seems to not mind at all.

 

 

She's staring at him with eyes wide open... his heart skipped a beat... Dara...

 

 

Slowly, with small steps, he made his way to her. She just remained on her spot. And as he was approaching her, his heart thump so hard inside his chest, from too much anticipation, from too much relief, and happiness.

 

 

She's there, looking at him. He wanted to close his eyes but he's too afraid that once he did, he might lose her... He doesn't even know if he's still blinking his eyes but who cares? The feeling, that feeling he just feel when she's involve. He became afraid of losing her. And with her, he felt those different emotion that he didn't felt before.

 

 

She's the only one...

 

 

"Dara-ah..." he whispered as he looked down at her as she was looking up at him, both of them not minding the heavy rain.

 

 

"Hi..." she greeted him and smiled.

 

 

That smile... slowly, he raised his hand as it rested on her cheek, feeling the warmth of her skin... she's there, she's for real, she's not just a pigment of his illusion, she's really there...

 

 

"Hey..." he uttered back as he knelt in front of her, his hand not leaving her face as he just stare directly to her eyes. "You're here..."

 

 

"Yes..." she responded with a smile... "Why are you here? Why didn't you bring any umbrella? Look at you... you are soaked..."

 

 

"Why didn't you bring umbrella?" he asked back.

 

 

Still with that smile, she closed her eyes and leaned to his touch. "I love the rain..." she said.

 

 

He just watched her. He felt the overwhelming feeling inside his chest...and his eyes getting misty. Shaking his head, a smile crept on his lips as slowly, he leaned forward, still with his hand on her cheek as he drew his another hand to her other cheek, now cupping her face in his hands. She didn't utter a word of protest...

 

 

And then, he kissed her. Feeling the warmth of her lips against his once again, tears roll down his eyes, joining the rain but he doesn't care at all. God! He missed her! Without seeing her for almost a day, without knowing her whereabouts, without knowing where did she stayed for the night, where did she go that day, it's driving him crazy.

 

 

He kissed her with much tenderness, with much passion, with much love, giving his every emotion for this girl at that kiss. And he felt it, her response to his kiss...with an equal fevour... And with that kiss, their feelings become one. He's too happy that finally, things were clear now to him. Maybe just like her, he's confuse about his feelings as well. And they both realized it, at the same time.

 

 

He wanted her beside him for he loves her... He doesn't want to see her near Donghae, near Hyunjoong, near Jaejoong, near Youngbae for he's jealous...and that he loves her... He wanted to have her this close to him for he loves her...  He wanted to have her in his arm, kiss her and will not get tired of it for her loves her... And whatever it is, one thing is for sure...

 

 

"I love you..." he confessed as their lips parted, foreheads leaning against each other. He kissed her forehead, still cupping her face.. "I love you..." he gave a kiss on the tip of her nose and uttered the same words. Dara cannot help but to feel her heart beats so fast as her tears kept on rolling from her eyes. She's crying since the time she saw him looking at the ground, standing under the rain... God knows how she did her best not to stutter and still her voice as she talked to him.

 

 

And with all those I love yous that brought her to batch of tears knowing the Mr. Serious that she knew confe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter