Chapter 32

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

"So you're not working at that pretty girl's mansion?" Chun hee asked Dara as they were doing stuffs at the kitchen. 

 

That same day, she left the Kwon's mansion and decided to live at a place that she found, just near Chun hee's place. She told her the story and now, she's asking her questions.

 

"Do I have to repeat myself?" she jokingly asked making Chun hee laughed at her.

 

"No. I just want to repeat myself, but don't you repeat yourself, just answer me, okay? So, does this mean you're not working for that handsome guy...err.. What's his name again?" she asked as she scratch her head.

 

"You're not good at this stuff, are you?" she asked.

 

"What stuff?"

 

"You know, remembering some people's name. Seriously, you should start eating healthy food" she said as she placed the plates to their places.

 

"I AM eating healthy foods..."

 

"Oh shut up. Junk foods were not healthy, try fruits. Let's buy on our way to the apartment" she said and conitnue what she was doing.

 

"Alright. But answer my question, make that two, two questions first." Dara stopped on what she's doing.

 

"First question, yes, I'm not working at that pretty girl named, Dami unni's mansion anymore. Second question, yes, I'm not working for that handsome guy you're saying that goes by the name of Jiyong. Satisfied? Now go back to work, we still have an hour you know" she said and shook her head.

 

Chun hee just complied and just go back to her, finally stopped from bugging her.

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

"Now, store those foods in your fridge, get rid of the junk foods okay?" Dara reminded Chun hee before she entered her apartment and closed the door behind her.

 

"I'm home..." she whispered. The deafening silent, she's not use to this kind of surrounding but she had to. 

 

She went to the kitchen and put the food she bought at the market inside the small fridge that Dami bought for her.

 

"New place, some adjusting...You can do this Dara-ah, fighting!" She cheered herself and went to the bathroom.

 

The place is not that small though, enough place to accomodate some people. She only has few things but she can live with them. She's not actually a materialistic p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter