Chapter 22

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

"Dara-ah! Wake up!" someone shook Dara interrupting her from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and face of Donghae welcomed her sight. She yawned as she stretched her body a little and look around the room. Seeing that a few students were already fixing their things made her confuse.

 

 

"Where are the others?" she asked Donghae as she stood up and approached her table to fix her own things as Donghae sat at the nearest chair.

 

 

"They already left the room. Our professor went here earlier and said that classes was dismissed earlier that the actual time because of an urgent meeting. And well, you were sleeping there for like two hours already" he said as he put his arms on the table and rested his chin on it while following her moves as she put her things inside her bag.

 

 

"Oh, is that so? Thanks for waking me up. If you didn't do it, I might end up sleeping here for 8 hours" she said followed by a laugh which made Donghae laughed at her lame joke.

 

 

"And to make it up with you, let's eat ice cream" she said as she faced him and smiled before she walked ahead of him.

 

 

"Really?! Cool! Your treat?" Donghae rejoiced as he followed her.

 

 

"Of course!" she exclaimed.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

"Bom-ssi, you're spacing out!" Eun Mi, one of the officers in the student government nudge the girl beside her who seems like in different world as she stared in nowhere and was in deep thought. 

 

 

This made Bom registered a confuse look on her face as she faced Eun Mi and shook her head. "No, I was just thinking about something." she said and pay her attention to the meeting being held in front of her, still thinking about that thing that's been rewinding in her mind.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~~

 

"Oh Dara-ah! You're home! Where's Jiyong-ah?" asked Dami as she saw Dara entering. This made Dara confuse and look inside the mansion for the particular guy but she didn't saw him.

 

 

"Uhm, he's not here yet unni?" she asked the elder girl as they walked inside.

 

 

"Not yet. Why? You're not together?" Dami asked as she sat at the couch facing the flat screen tv in the living room.

 

 

"No. I haven't seen him this afternoon." she simply said.

 

 

"Oh" is the only word Dami uttered before Dara excused herself to go to her room and change her clothes. She was starting to get dizzy but shrugged it off as she went to the bathroom and washed her face before she exited her room. She went to Jiyong's room to fixed his things like what she usually do eventhough it's actually not that messy or what.

 

 

She opened the door and entered his room. She was welcomed by silence. She didn't waste time as she started arranging his books and his other things. 

 

 

When she was now fixing his bed sheets, she once again felt dizzy and her sight was now getting blurry. She was about to stand straight but darkness welcomed her as she fell, her head hitting the edge of the table near Jiyong's bed and lay unconscious on the floor.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

"Oh Jiyong-ah! You're home! Hows school?" Dami welcomed Jiyong who just entered the mansion.

 

 

"As usual" he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter