Chapter 29

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

A week had already passed since Dara and Jiyong went back to the Kwon's mansion and when the twins left. What happened to their stay at the Kwon's other house was already forgotten. The three of them were currently eating dinner together. Jiyong and Dami's parents were out again for a business trip in Hawaii for a week and so there were only the three of them and the servants in the mansion were left.

 

 

 

"How's school Dara-ah?" Dami asked the petite girl who was seating in front of her.

 

 

 

"Great. It's quiet odd but there's some rumors in the campus that there will be a transfer student from Canada. I just forgot the exact department but I think, Architecture, something like that" she responded, looking at Dami.

 

 

 

"Oh. I think, it's normal and well, odd since graduation is just months away." 

 

 

 

"Right. That's why, half of the population in the school who'll be graduating soon, namely girls, were disappointed since the transferee was a guy and visited the campus uhm, 3 weeks ago I think? They said that, he catches a lot attention before and actually talked with a girl student during his visit" she said.

 

 

 

Jiyong stopped munching the food in his mouth as if remembering something. He slightly looked at Dara's direction and resumed eating, finishing his food fast before excusing himself and walk to his room.

 

 

 

"What's his problem?" asked Dara.

 

 

 

Dami just shrugged. "I don't know" and just look at the leaving guy.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

"New student huh?" Jiyong uttered to himself as he approached his study table and grabbed a lollipop lying there. He just found it when they came back in the mansion with a paper saying 'When you're thinking deeply and thought that you're getting a hard time over it, though you're the smartest guy I've ever met, why not try some candies? :D - Dara'. The thought made him smile before he put the sweet food to his mouth and lay down in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

 

 

 

'How did I fell for you by the way?' what he questioned himself before, repeated once again in his mind. How did he fell for her by the way? And is it really what they called the deep L-word? He thought for a while, of the couples he once saw at a park when he passed by it.

 

 

 

There's sparks in their eyes while they were looking at each other. Is it what they called Love? He don't know. He's sure that he is a smart fella but the word as well as the feelings is too foreig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter