Chapter 1

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 1]

 

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

Two different persons in different societies and with different personalities.

 

Him. Kwon Jiyong, a 22 year old college student from one of the richest families in South Korea. He is known as the leader of the group of guys named Big Bang with good looks, mysterious personality and the number one fact that he is also smart. He is not the type of guy who talk too much but expect that once he started, make sure to jot down all of the things that he's going to say. He always makes sense and give justice to his point. The group Big Bang where he belongs is a group consisting of five males who are currently students just like him, who are in the same stand in the society. These guys are known as Choi Seunghyun- 23 years old, Dong Youngbae-22 years old, Kang Daesung-21 years old, and their maknae, Lee Seunghyun also known as Seungri-21 years old. They were studying in a prestige university in America all together and as a part of their frienship, they decided that wherever one goes, everyone should go too. Each one of them has different personalities and Kwon Jiyong is known as the mysterious and 'mr. serious' type. He has an elder sister, Kwon Dami, who's now managing some of their companies.

 

Her. Sandara Park, a 22 year old college student and belongs to the average families in South Korea. She has an angelic beauty aside from the fact that she's a dork or 'Ms. Clown' as what her friends prefer to call her. She's just an average student when it comes to school related stuffs but has s good memory when it comes to fictions and novels that she' actually fond of reading. She is also the strength of her friends every time they have problems. She's the type of person that you can lean on. But aside from the fact that she's a dork and the 'problem solver' to anyone, she's the type of person who can easily hide her true feelings and emotions using her mask, her smile. She has two siblings who are younger than her, Park Sanghyun and Park Durami.

 

They are totally different from each other for she can easily give her trust to others while he can't, giving them the title of her as 'the friendly type' and him as 'the cold type'.

 

Kwon Jiyong together with his family went back to South Korea after staying in America for 12 years to continue his studies and for them, or to be exact, for his mother to look for a certain person. He already knew who was this person his mother is looking for...his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter