Thirtyseven

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

We ate italian that night, it seemed like Yonghwa prefered non-korean food when eating in restaurants.

Did you have fun today?” he asked while he was rolling pasta on his fork.

Just thinking about today made me start laughing again.

Why did you say your ice-cream tasted like ice-cream?” I asked him.

What else would it taste like?” he asked.

Well, maybe chocolate?”

But it tasted more like ice-cream,” he defended himself with.

It was really funny. I liked every second of it,” I said.

So what do you want to do this evening?” he asked.

I'm quite tired,” I said.

Maybe just watch a movie in the van then?”

That sounded better than good. I yawned loudly.

 

Here in the wan I got dressed in my pyjama with pink pigs on and we popped a lot of popcorn and then the really small portable tv and brought it into the bedroom. We seated ourselves in my bed and placed the tv in the bed infront of us.

You'll have popcorn in the entire bed,” Yonghwa said.

I's ok, I'm used to it,” I said and placed my head on his shoulder, barely being able to keep my eyes opened.

You had a rough day today,” huh?” He asked and I could fell his hand lightly caress my cheek.

Mm,” I just mumbled.

You'll miss the movie.”

No, I won't,” I said and then I fell asleep.

 

When Yonghwa woke me up again the sky had gone darker and the tv and the popcorn was gone.

He was standing at the side of the bed while I was lying on it.

I'm going to bed now,” he said.

How did the movie end?” I asked tiredly.

He gave me an amused look.

Do you even remember how it started?” he asked.

I did not. I shook my head.

Then what does it matter how it end?”

I shrugged my shoulders.

His gaze was beaming warmth against me.

I'll tell you how todays gonna end, ok?” He said.

He then came closer and carefully kissed me.

Good night, princess,” He said and then disappared down to his bed.

 

The next day I was the one waking up first.

I woke up by the sun shining through the roof window.

Had he really kissed me? Or had I just been dreaming?

Then I got scared. What if he kissed me? What did that mean? Was we together? Were we dating?

I seated myself in the bed and started hugging my cover.

I wasn't ready to be in a relationship now! I had just gotten myself out of one!

And he was famous! I couldn't date someone famous, then I would be famous aswell and I hated that idea.

I fot out of bed realising the clock only was seven but I was fully awake and had a bit of angst picturing me being famous and embarrassing myself when people actually saw me and I went out in the kitchen so Yonghwa wouldn't notice me standing in the middle of the bedroom with a panicstruck face.

There was some dishes that hadn't been washed from the other day so I devided to clean them and maybe that would clean my mind a little aswell.

I tried to be quiet but suddenly someone put their hands on my shoulders nearly giving me a heartattack.

You look a little tense,” Yonghwas calm voice said.

Tense!” I nearly screamed as I turned. “I almost died there! Why are you sneaking around?”

His hair was not fixed and he looked sleepy, I usually didn't see him this way.

I got a little more panick and turned to do the dishes again.

You're really tensed,” he said and kneaded harder. I hated massage. He then stopped, placed his arms around my waist and hugged me.

I got so nervous that I dropped the glass I was holding. It fel in the sing and broke into thousand of bits.

I drew a shakily breath.

Hanbyul!” Yonhwa said terrified.

I'm sorry,” I whispered.

Don't be are you ok?” He turned me and when he saw me he looked even more terrified.

Are you hurt?” he asked.

No...” I covered my eyes with my hadns as my tears started to fall from my eyes, I tried my best not to start sobbing.

I didn't suceed. Yonghwa held me on an armlenghts distance.

Hey, Hanbyul, what's the matter?” He asked softly. When I didn't answear he closed the gap and higged me, my back.

What's wrong girl?” He asked. His smell calmed me a little and I wrapped my arms around him aswell.

I don't know...” I mumured. “I just... This... It scares me a bit. I don't know if I'm really ready for something new so soon...”

It's alright,” he said. He held me for maybe half a minute before he took me in an armlenght again.

Hanbyul-ah...” he dried one of my tears. “You don't have to be scared of that.”

He sighted. “This... I don't know let us take it a bit easy for now? Ok? No titles, no promises... Just let us spend time together. And then we'll se what happens, ok?”

I nodded slightly.

He hugged me again and pressed his lips agains my forehead. “We don't need to stress. We have all the time in the world,” he said into my hair.

All the time in the world,” I repeated and felt how I got a little calmer.

He rocked me slightly in his arms and I felt like a gian baby but I didn't care.

We need to decide what to do today, aswell,” he said.

What are the options?” I asked.

Well, If we doesn't want to go to the beach again... Hm... A hikingtrip to the mountains?”

Climbing a mountain sounded horrible in my ears, I hated doing tiering stuff.

If we got to Danbuksan we can ride a lift to the top,” he said like he had ing read my mind.

That sounds good,” I said, really feeling that this easy-going attitude were perfect for now.