Thiryfour

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

I realised when we stood in the elevator that I had no idea where we were going and how. When I saw the roofless car and the van behind it I was revealed because I hated to fly.

”A roadtrip!” I happily exclaimed. ”Where are we going?”

”Southeast,” the man said. He pulled up at pair of Pilot sunglasses and putted them on. They looked really good and once again I found myself just staring.

He saw my stare and smiled.

”Let's roll,” he said and pushed up the glasses further up on his nose.

There was a hot day and I didn't freeze just wearing a dress.

First it was kind of akward driving with a openroofed car with a caravan in the heavy traffic of Seoul; we surely stood out. But when we came out of the city and into the compltetely diffeten countryside I loosened up. The wind was wonderful, I hanged out over the cardoor felling the wind catching my hair. God, I loved that feeling!

Yonghwa suddenly decided to shout ”Wohoo!” Really loud as he quickened the pace of the car, the motors hummed dangerously.

”Wohoooo!” I also screamed right into the wind.

”Yihaa!!” Yonghwa screamed, tilted his head backwards against his carseat.

”Wiiihiiiee!!” I screamed.

”Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!” Yonghwa continioued, now sounding more like he was being murdured than having fun. It made me laugh like a pig.

”IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!” I screamed even louder making him laugh to.

We tried for a while outscreaming each other, Yonghwas sounding at least kind of melodic while I sounded like some rutting bull or something. In the end we laughed so much that we cried and unable to scream any more.

Yonghwa dried a tear out of the corner of his eyes while he chuckled.

”Nice to be free,” he said an took the steer with both hands.

”Something you can't do in Seoul,” I said and leaned back.

”Especially not in SM!” he retorted. That made me start laugning again.

”We should do that!” I said. ”See how far we can go before they fire us.”

”Then we could start an own recordcompany,” he suggested.

”Yeah, let's do that!” I chimmed happily, looking up at the sky passing by. ”But what would we call ourselves?” I asked.

I satisfied watched Yonghwa as he though, how he crocked his neck a little and then started staring more intensly forward. He didn't frown his eyebrows or looked completely dumb like Jonghyun did, he just looked like he had forgot how to move for a second and just stared at nothing.

”Hanbyul... Yonghwa...” he mumured. ”Hanhwa? Yongbyul?”

”Did you just make a pairing?” I asked laughingly.

”A what?” he said and gave me a quick sceptic look.

”No, no. Nothing.” I said feeling my cheeks burn. Had he really accidently made a pairing?”

”No tell me! Now I'm interested! What's a pairing?” he pushed.

”No just forget about it. Yongbyul entertainment sounds good,” I said and turned my head away, hiding how much I really was laughing.

”I will look it up when I get internet, you knot that?” he said calmly.

”Please don't,” I just said, seriously questioning if he really would like me to live at his house any more if he knew how much of a fangirl I really was.

We drove for the whole day, music blasting out of the speaker and the sun waming our faces giving us the years first tan. We didn't speak that much at all and frankly I think we both though that that was really nice because in our works we already spoke the whole time. Sometimes I just started laughing because of the freedom we suddenly had, I couldn't remember the last time the wind had blown through my hair this way and that I really had enjoyed it.

After a couple of hours we got of at a gasstation and filled the tank. The nature was dry in springtime and I stared at the treeless mountains that was the horizont; we surely had driven high.

”Ready to continue?”

He was standing right behind me. I turned and looked at him, the calm face in the gassing sun, the easy loosed fit tanktop he was wearing, his calm little smile as he looked down at me.

”Sure,” I said.

”You're ok?” he asked as we walked back.

”I'm actually a little cold,” I said.

”You can borrow my sweater,” he said and gave me an gentle smile. ”We'll be there in a couple of hours, Then we'll eat and then we'll sleep.”

I would come to sleep before that. Yonghwas sweater was one of the softest and most washed sweaters I had ever weared and it felt like being wrapped into a cloud; the arms were long enougn to have my hand inside of them, I wrapped myself up and felt the sleep come to me.

The sweater also had the best smell, the mix between perfume and male. It smelled so good I discretly digged my nose into it to really enjoy it fully.

Yonghwa had stopped giving me glares and concentrated on the road. I leaned back and soon lost myself in a deep sleep.