Thirtyone

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

It was painfully silent as we went up the elevator.

 

I wanted to burst and scream, saying anything to stop this. This wasn't what I had though, to move in with Yonghwa. I had to say anything, to stop this in some way.

 

“Yonghwa...” I tried as we stepped out on the seventh floor.

 

“At least look at my apartment before you say no,” he said with a glimpse in his eyes. I couldn't come up with anything to say before we actually had went into the apartment.

 

A big room with both kitchen and livingroom was the first that I saw. Windows were crossing the whole wall and the view was stunning.

 

I just gaped as I went into the room, Yonghwa went away with my suitcase into an other room.

 

When he came out he stopped in the door, leaning agains the frame. When he didn't move I looked at him.

 

He looked so calm. He had this light sweather and washed out jeans and in the light sun from the morning rising over seoul and taking its way into the room he looked amazing. His brown eyes glimmered a little in gold from the sun. I was stunned.

 

He smiled a little at me.

 

“Are you feeling alright, sunshine?” he asked me.

 

I blinked for some seconds before I answeared.

 

“Eh... Well... Yea, I'm good.”

 

He left the doorway and went to stand next to me again.

 

“Want to see your room?” he asked and laid an arm around my shoulders. I hadn't answear before he started to go.

 

“So you have a whole room just standing empty?” I asked him.

 

“Well, my sister used to live with me before,” he said. He smiled really big. “I think you will like it.”

 

He opened the door and once again left me completely starstruck.


It was a pink room. Really pink room with a big round bed in the middle. It was also packed with stuffed animals, a lot of them shaped lika pokemons. I tried to contain my emotions as I picked up a picachu with a big pink bow and held it in my arms.

 

Around the bed there was a big, skyblue canopy. I toutched it, imagining it feeling like sleeping in heaven to have this around you.

 

“I guessed you would like it.” He said and I could just feel his smile with his slightly crocked teeth hitting my backhead.

 

“I do,” I said. I hugged Picachu. “I really do but...”

 

“But I know, you can't take it, it's to nice and twelve million other reasons why you not can let yourself ne happy for once in your life.”

 

I turned around towards the boy. He once again leaned at the doorframe.

 

He then put up his card, looking at it.

 

“Well, I'm gonna lock this door now,” he said.

 

“What?” I said.

 

We stared at each other for a while.

 

Then he stepped out of the room and closed the door.

 

It took a while for my dinobrain to proceed. Then I ranned to the door and started grabbing the doorhandle. It was locked.

 

“Hey, open!” I screamed.

 

“When you say you stay.” His soft voice said from outside the door.

 

“But you now I can't!” I said.

 

“Then I wont open.”

 

It went silent for a while.

 

“I'm going to go to work now,” he said.

 

“I'm gonna starv to death!” I said.

 

“Well, this is really smart doors. I'll just put here that it should open in two hours. Then I close the outdoor aswell so you can't escape until I come back. Then you can get yourself familiar with the kitchen and the bathroom.”

 

“I'm not going to stay here.” I said, feeiling defeted as I leaned against the door with my back. I looked at the perfect pink room and felt how my thoughts were wandering. Why can't I stay here?

 

“I'll give you some time. Think of what I said, I'll tell them at work that you're sick.” I could hear him sight. “I'm leaving now.”

 

“No, wait...” I could hear his steps and then how he closed the last door and left the apartment again.

 

I sighed. Then I started dragging the doorknob, muttering bad things about Yonghwa. Then I just slided down agains the door and started crying.

 

 

Two hours later the door said click. I immediately opened it and went for the outher door to see if it to was lock, and it was. He had even stealed my passing card.

 

The passingcard, not my, I reminded myself. I wasn't going to stay here.

 

After a while I went to the refridgiator. It was lots of vegatables and fresh food, not ready to make boxes. It seemed like he liked to cook.

 

The bathroom had a paperstall. I borrowed som papers and seated myself at the enormous balcony, just reading a little while enjoying the incredible view.

 

Late in the afternoon I went inside again. I wrapped myself up in a cozy blanket and watched tv, really liking this place, then I fell asleep.

 

 

When I waked up I smelt food. I seated myself, feelin how warm I was after sleeping fully clothed underneath a blanket, then I got up.

 

With the blanket around my shoulders I went to the kitchen. Yonghwa was in full busniess making some chicken wook, it smelled wonderful.

 

When he saw me he just smiled brightly.

 

I see you're still here,” he said.

 

I couldn't leave.” I answered a bit sour. He just smiled and I asked him if I could help him.

 

You could take those candles out on the balcony and sit down, food will be served in five minutes,” he said concentrated on the cooking. I did what he said and went to the balcony, finding the table all asseted with various things. It looked really nice. I lighet the candles and seated myself.

 

Soon Yonghwa came out with rice and the food. I ate in silence, feeling completely overthrown by all the things that had happened in just a day, how much my life had changed. Yonghwa didn't seem to mind, he looked incredibly happy anyway.

 

Anything good that has happened?” I asked him.

 

He looked a little bit busted. “

 

No, what do you mean?” he asked with an nevous laugh.

 

You've been smiling lika complete idiot the whole day,” I said. I ate a bit od chicken. “Anything good happened at SM?”

 

Yea, exactly.” he said. I gave him an irritated look when he didn't continioue.

 

So what happened?” I asked.

 

We take it an other time, you look tired,” he said.

 

After the food we just looked out in the sky and at Seoul with a blanket each. I liked how quiet it was, that you could spend a whole evening with Yonghwa without muttering a single word.

 

But I felt a bit of angst against this because I knew it couldn't last.

 

This is fantastisc,” I finally said. “But you know I can't stay.”

 

Would you like to make my happy?”

 

I gave him a confused look.

 

Of course, if I can...”

 

Then stay.” He gave me a deadly serious look. “I mean it. I'm easy to please. And all I want right now is for you to stay and just... Take it easy for a while. Would you do that for me.”

 

His eyes were really beeming. I felt how I had got trapped.

 

Ok, alright but just until I get my own place,” I said.

 

I could see a small smile touch his lips.

 

Then I'm satisfied,” he said and leaned back in his chair.