Eleven

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

I managed to run into this Yonghwa many times the following days, once more in the little storage room. I was actually kind of excited getting to know someone who were not famous because I had a hard time feeling calm around Jonghyun, I couldn't get out of my head that he was a super star and that he was just messing with me.

 

It did worry me that I somehow recognized Yonghwa, it felt like I had seen him before. But from where? Had I met him sometime before?

 

I though about that so much that I actually forgot that Jonghyun were coming back. But he had his own way of reminding me.

 

I was walking to get some brushes that was missing, pretty stressed out when someone suddenly grabbed me from behind and lifted me up.

 

“What the...”

 

“Pancha pancha, Hanbyul! Looks like you have fallen; I have to lift you up to the stars again!”

 

“What the... Jonghyun!” I started laughing.


He let me down and he smiled all over his face when he turned me.

 

“Been alone without me?” He asked.

 

“Well, I've actually had time talking to someone else than you so, no. But I have missed you a bit.” I said.

 

“Come! You'll be my makeup-artist today!” He exclaimed and started dragging me down the hallway, his arm around my shoulders in a firm grip.

 

“Wait, what... No! You can't do that! I have to work your pabo...”

 

“Our makeup-artist will take your work for today,” he said.

 

“But... but...”

 

“No buts! Let's go.”

 

It was really confusing walking with Jonghyun through SM because he took those small corridors which I dreaded because I knew I would loose myself instantly and probably never get out again. Suddenly we were three stories up, at their dance room and I hadn't even noticed that we had went upstairs in the building.

 

The other guys of Shinee was in the middle of dancing to their newest single. There were no other there than we.

 

I immediately felt shy when Minho saw us and went to stop the music and the rest of the members turned to face us.

 

“So you're the Hanbyul,” Key said slowly.

 

“The star who blinks out sometimes,” Minho said with his low voice.

 

“But now she's glowing again,” Taemin said smiling wide, “Pancha pancha, Hanbyul!”

 

“Hi, guys,” I said awkwardly.

 

“She'll be watching our danceperformance,” Jonghyun said.

 

“Did you really need a makeup-artist just to watch you dance?” I asked as he led me to a box which I could sit on.

 

“Well, I though that as well and that's why I fetched you,” he said an blinked at me.

“Well, let's start, we have a lot to do,” the leader Onew exclaimed. He turned towards me. “We're happy your here, Hanbyul. Please criticize us afterward but at the same time be kind.”

 

I gave him a confused look but no one else looked confused so I guessed I missed the meaning of it. It seemed like they were practicing old dances, they danced to Lucifer, Juliett and some more song I've heard but didn't know the name of before they took a break.

 

“Wasn't that bad, huh?” Jonghyun said and drank from a water bottle.

 

“It was amazing but you are always amazing,” I said, I had actually stopped caring if I sounded like a fangirl or not. They were stars, they had to ing take it.

 

“For god's sake stop bragging to that poor girl!” Key moaned. “You brainwash her with how god we are... Like what we're doing is some kind of miracle...”

 

“And then you haven't even heard us sing yet,” Jonghyun said shamelessly and winked at me.

 

Key gave up an rolled his eyes when the other boys suddenly went out of the room.

 

“We're just gonna change clothes, you wait here.” Onew said.

 

“Oh. Ok.”

 

“That's like the worst part of the work,” Jonghyun said and dragged of his t-shirt before he left the room into a door in the back. It was a good thing he didn't stay because I don't think I would be able to breathe if I was in the same room as him when he didn't have something on his upper body.

 

Key was still in the room, he sat in the middle and studied his shoes which looked completely new. He was the only one who's clothes matched, he had a neon-green/pink tank top and his shoes had those color in them as well.

 

He suddenly looked up at me, our eyes locked. Then he got to his feet and started proceeding towards me.

 

Second later he was standing just inches away, his feline eyes were so intense it felt like they were x-raying me.

 

“What?” I mumbled.

 

Then he bent closer with the expression of one that was studying a bug or a flower really close. He took my face in his hands and forced it in different angels as he stared intensely.

 

“No,” he suddenly said and dropped my face. He stepped back a step.

 

“No?” I asked.

 

“No, I can't see it,” he simply said, then he turned and also walked out of the room.