Ten

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

He patted the cushion at his side. I sat down and he offered me one of his earplugs.

 

He didn't ask when he choose a movie but either he liked girly movies or he choose one because I was a girl. It didn't feel like it was necessary to have the earplugs in, there were no one there who could be disturbed, but at the same time it was kind of cozy, it reminded me of school when Bongcha and I had been in the back of the classroom watching movies instead of working.

 

The sofa was really small and it was kind of strange sitting so close to a stranger but at the same time it felt like we had some sort of agreement that we sat and watched this movie together without knowing anything about each other and without wanting to know anything about each other, we just wanted to watch a movie in peace and quiet.

 

Through half the movie he suddenly reached for his backpack. I studied him as he opened it and picked up a bag of candy.

 

He looked at me and offered the bag. I whispered a low “thank you” and took a candy.

 

He placed it between us and it didn't take long before we both ate the same amount out of it. It was like it was obvious I would also eat and that made it all really comfortable.

 

I fell asleep in the end. He woke me up when he took back his earphones.

 

“Oh,” I said and started rubbing my face. “I fell asleep...”

 

“Well, the movie was pretty boring.” he said and packed his computer. I though he would go his way but he didn't, instead he leaned back and just stare in front of him, looking totally relaxed.

 

“What's the time?” I asked.

 

“Three,” he said without looking at his watch which was a really expensive one I noticed.

 

“Then I can sleep an hour more,” I said satisfied and curled up like a ball. He gave me an amused look.

 

“Waiting out the working time before you go home?” he asked with a smile touching his lip.

 

“Mm. Kind of,” I said.

 

His eyes were kind of cloudy in the dark room, but they had a spark that made me want to look in them for hours.

 

“Do you play guitar?” He asked not releasing my gaze.

 

“I actually do,” I said.

 

That small smile that just touched his lips was suddenly there again.

 

“You want to play some?” He asked.

 

“Sure,” I said once again.

 

We went to a small room with guitars just two corridors away.

 

“What do you do here?” I asked him as we entered the room. “I mean, work with...”

“Ehm... I'm a sing and songwriter...” he said.

 

“Seriously? That's really cool!”

 

He looked like he though that was funny, I didn't know why.

 

He took down two guitars and gave me one. Then he fetched some papers.

 

“If you play this, I sing and improvise,” he said.

 

“Ok,” I said and laid the paper in front of me on a chair. The afternoon sun touched the curtains as I the first chord.

 

It was a pretty song. He different chords that fitted and sang. He sang so beautiful I couldn't stop stare.

 

“I can't get why you aren't a star,” I said. He looked amused over that as well.

 

“Were you from?” he asked and looked through a map with tunes.

 

“Sweden.”

 

“You speak really good Korean.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Wanna play one more?”

 

“Sure.”

 

We played maybe three more and I was really enjoying myself when he said he had to go.

 

“I have an... appointment.” He said.

 

“Well, it was nice meeting you.” I said and stretched my hand. He took it.

 

“Hanbyul,” I said.

 

“Yongwha,” he answered with a soft voice before he walked of.

 

 

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

So now Yonghwa is there as well O.o

 

I'm going to start posting pictures in every chapter now. I'll make it 50/50 Jonghyun/Yonghwa just to melt my unnies heart.

 

Thank you for the comments ^^~~