Fifteen

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

One hour later he had managed to sneak out with me and we hurried back to what I though of was our corridor, we both were acting like naughty children the way we giggled.

 

“Why on earth didn't you tell me you were famous?” I asked as we entered the storage room. He seated himself on the couch.


“Well... I though it was kind of fun that you didn't know. Then I was scared you were going to act different if you knew I was famous.” he said and looked up at me.

 

I gave him an amused look.

 

“Of course I'm not gonna treat you different!” I said and hit him lightly over the head. “You'll always be Yonghwa the songwriter to me.”

 

He smiled a little, but he also looked worried.

 

“It's crazy, how fame change some people,” he suddenly said, sounding sad and far away. He didn't look at me but I could see that his eyes had changed, the spark he had in them where suddenly gone. “I've always needed a lot of time alone. But people... Or fans, they stop respecting you as a human being. They read things on internet and thinks it's true, they know facts about you that you don't want them to know and...” He suddenly buried his face in his hands. “Because you didn't know I was famous you didn't google my name and read about me. And I really liked that, to have a friend who couldn't judge things that I hadn't yet said.”

 

I just stared at him, feeling the giggelish mood leaving me completely. He was actually really sad I had found out about his fame.

 

“So I mean... We still be friends but now you will know things about me that I haven't felt comfortable enough yet to tell you about.”

 

What was it for fact that were circulating the internet that he didn't wanted me to know? Was it a scandal?

 

“I won't google your name,” I said.

 

He didn't react at first, but after a while he slowly raised his head from his hand to look at me in disbelief.

 

“I won't search you,” I said. “The things you don't want me to know I won't know until you tell me.”

 

He blinked.

 

“But why?” he asked.

 

I was myself surprised by the answer.

 

“Because you're my friend,” I said.

 

 

We talked for a while when he suddenly mentioned he had seen me bicycling outside.

 

“You've seen that?” I asked in shock.

“I think all SM have seen that. And talked about it as well.”

“, that's embarrassing-”

“So you're the girl Jonghyun have talked about.”

 

I stared at Yonghwa wondering how he knew Jonghyun when I suddenly remembered Right he's a celebrity as well...

 

“He has talked about me?” I asked in unbelief.

 

“Yea, he tend to do that sometimes...” He said smiling sheepishly. “Do you like him?”

 

I felt my heart make a jolt when he asked that question. “No no no!” I said quickly. “I mean, I'm not even his type.”

 

“Why wouldn't you be that?”

 

“Oh, he said that to me.”

 

Yonghwa raised his brows.

 

“You must have heard wrong,” he said calmly.

 

I decided not to answer that. We sat in the silence for a while when I suddenly noticed that he was looking at me.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

He didn't say anything, instead he studied me with a frowned forehead.

 

“Yes,” he finally said.

 

“Yes what?”

 

“I can see it,” he said and then he gave me the widest smile I ever had seen him give to anyone.