Twelve

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

They changed clothes one more time before lunch. I was completely amazed by how hard they were working, they danced as they were professional dancers only taking short breaks, sweat running down their faces. Onew decided on what to do and which part to redo in a way I hadn't though of him before, through the interviews and performances I had looked at he came of as this awkward, clumsy person who couldn't find anything, less lead a group of boys like this.

 

But he lead them perfectly, even though he wasn't the best dancer. Taemin stood out in that area, he really looked like he enjoyed dancing with every inch of his body. It was electrifying just to watch. The rest of them looked kind of sloppy when you compared them to him.

 

I wondered how it was meeting the same little group of people day after day in years, practicing together, living together. Would you never get tired of each other? Would you never manage to hurt one of them in a way that you would never be able to repair it again?

 

It hurt a little deep down in my chest because that was what had happened with me and my two best friends a year ago. They had said Dongmin was bad for me and I had snapped. And after that we hadn't heard of each other. From practically living together to no contact at all.

 

Just don't think about them, I though and sighted. They're happy in Sweden. I can't ask for much more than that.

 

I applauded the boys after the songs and they took it really sweetly, instead of being annoyed they bowed and said “Kamsahamnida,” Onew with the biggest grin.

 

“Come on, let's take lunch,” Minho suggested at twelve.

 

“Yea, we bring our makeup-artist with us so we can look fab,” Jonghyun said and I had never heard him sounding that gay before.

 

“You seriously do that?” I asked, not knowing if I should look completely skeptical or if he actually was serious.

 

Judging by the fact that they all started laughing at me he wasn't serious.

 

“Don't be stupid,” he said and ruffled my hair, “You'll come along as a friend.”

 

 

It was really nice having lunch with Shinee. When Taemin and I realized we were only a moth apart in age in instantly clicked.

 

“Hey hey hey!” Jonghyun said, “You can't be friends that quickly, seriously I've worked my of to befriend that girl.”

 

“And still you speak formal to each other,” Taemin said teasingly. He looked at me. “Should we drop the honorifics*, Chingu?”

 

“Sure,” I said just for the pure joy of seeing Jonghyun working himself up.

 

“But hey, that's like really inappropriate!” he said.

 

“Let the kids play,” Key said but not without giving us a smile.

 

While the other members walked back to the SM building Jonghyun and I took a little walk.

 

“So... Were Thailand fun?” I asked.

 

“Yea. It's always fun to go abroad even though it is tiresome.” He suddenly stopped and reach out his hand.

 

“So, dear Hanbyul,” He said, “Now it is time for the book.”

 

  • In Korea they us this different politenesslevels when they talk and to people you should honor or people you don't know that well yet you use a more polite way of speaking. People in the same age however tend to skip this and because of that sooner feel closer. This is based on facts in my brain so don't use it on essays or anything.