Twenty

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

I just completely broke down.

 

I could hardly lead them to an empty room were we could sit, so much I cried. When we seated ourselves in the sofa the meetingroom had to offer I just laid down in my friends laps and cried.

 

We didn't say so much. They cried as well but I cried more. After an hour it knocked on the door. Bongcha went to open.

 

Jonghyun stood outside. He blinked at her before he passed her, if it wasn't for the fact that I was crying I would have laughed until I cried again because her face was priceless, she couldn't even hide that her jaw was hanging down to her knees.

 

Jonghyun didn't seem to mind. He looked down to me and panicked flashed over his face for a brief second. “God, I though she would be happy if I brought you guys here,” he said.

 

“Well, I think you broke her,” Byuntae said and my hair.

 

“Don't worry well get her in shape again,” Bongcha said who seemed to have come to her mind.

 

“I was looking forward to meet you and talk a little but... With Hanbyul like this...”

 

I could feel all their eyes lying at me. I couldn't even care, the tears streamed anyway.

 

“I'll come back later,” he suggested.

 

“Well make her normal again,” Byuntae said.

 

“Bye, Hanbyul-ah.”

 

I didn't even answer as he walked out an closed the door.

 

“Was it him, that contacted you?” I managed to ask through my sobs. I had to repeat it five times before the stupid pabos got it.

 

“No, someone underneath him,” Boncha said. They looked at each other with an amused look. “But when we asked who this person worked for, and he said Jonghyun, the Jonghyun in Shinee we though someone was messing with us big time.”
 

“Then we wondered how the hell you had done this without us,” Byuntae said.

 

“I mean, we always said we were doomed with out each other. But you turned out pretty fine. Maybe I should leave you as well?”

 

Byuntae hitted Bonghcha hard over her shoulder as she laughed.

 

“I though you guys didn't like me anymore,” I sobbed like a baby.

 

“We guys though you didn't like us anymore,” Bongcha said calmly. “I mean, , Hanbyul – It's been one and a half year. We though you were happy.”

 

“She is happy,” Byuntae cut in, “I mean she's working at ing SM. ing Jonghyun is caring about her! How can she not be happy!”

 

When she said it that way I though she was right. How could I be unhappy when a person like him cared so much for me?

 

“Have you met many famous people?” Bongcha asked with an obvious wink.

 

“All of them,” I snored comfortably.

 

“Even EXO?”

 

“I've done Luhans make up, “ I said and felt how a little smile touched my lips.

 

Because yea, I was a fan girl. But so were Bongcha and Byuntae.

 

And Byuntae was totally EXO-biased.

 

“Luhan,” Bongcha said, half singing. “So you like know them? Then maybe you should give them Byuntaes fanfiction?”

 

“No!” Byuntae suddenly screamed. “No, you are not...”


She started hitting both me and Bongcha, Bongcha just curled of on the sofa laughing.

 

And then I started laughing. On of the easiest laughs I had in a long time.

 

“Wouldn't it be fun?” Bongcha asked. “Like... 'Hey, my sister have written this about you...'”

 

“You wouldn't dare!” Byuntae threaded. “I'll swear to god I'll kill you.”

 

“I though you would never forgive me,” I suddenly said, completely changing the subject.

 

The room went silent for the first time since we got there.

 

“Well, we wouldn't,” Byuntae said finally. “But you're working at SM. How could we not?”