Six

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

 

Twentyeight hours later I didn't though it was that kind of a great idea at all any more.

 

For the first had Dongmin been grumpy about me getting a job so getting home late the second day wouldn't make him happier. And for the second I had had to lie to my future husband because I knew there were no way I would get away with going to an arcade hall with an other man despite that we were only friends. And for the third it felt wrong being this kind of friend with Jonghyun. Was he really only my friend because of the children-books I had made him? Because why else would he hang out with me?

So I had decided to cancel it. I had. But then I didn't got the chance to talk to him at all and I didn't have his cellphone number and when we met at the place we had agreed on after work he was so excited I couldn't really turn him down...

 

He had this big stupid glasses and a big cap and it took me a while to realize he had it to not look like Jonghyun. He had tried to dress himself down with a common winter jacket and ordinary blue jeans but he still looked god divine and I wondered if anyone would be foul by his attempt to look normal.

 

“It was ages ago I was at the arcade,” he blabbered, “Its going to be nice to beat the crap out of someone again.”

 

I didn't get the peak, I was to deep inside my mind to hear. People actually passed us by in the street not noticing him. We must look like some couple to them, I though and immediately felt how the hole inside of me got deeper.

 

“Jonghyun,” I said, my voice slightly shaking, “This isn't a date, right?”

 

He gave me a questioning look. “No...” He said slowly. “No. Were just friends, right?”

 

“Right,” I said. Then why can't I tell Dongmin about this? Why does this feel so wrong?

 

“Do you think our relationship is a bit odd?” Jonghyun asked me.

 

“Well, who goes out with their make up artist at work being “just friends” despite they don't know each other at all?” came out of me.

 

He shook his shoulders.

 

“When you put it that way, yea... But well, I do. Why are you so worried?”

 

“I just don't want to adventure things with my fiance,” I said.

“He's you fiance?” he said surprised.

 

“Yea. Well we don't were rings... It's kind of complicated... I don't like to talk about it.”

 

“And because of that you feel it's kind of hard being friend with an other male?”


I nodded, slightly surprised how quick he got it.

 

“So if you'll ever get interested in me, we have to end our friendship,” I said and regretted it immediately because why would Jonghyun get interested in someone like me-

 

Jonghyun gave me an encouraging on the shoulders.

 

“I'll ask you more of that when we're friends,” he said. “But Hanbyul, you don't have to worry. You're not my type anyway.”