Fourtythree

Completely happy fangirl

So, first of all, you will have speeddating with everyone. Then we'll spin the wheel and you'll go on a blind date and after that it's a double date and in the end our watchers are going to vote and on pair will be voted out.”

This was not at all like a korean tv-show, this was pure evil.

The tv-watchers will also vote. The winning couples will win a trip to Hawaii.” The Mc turned towards us with an evil grin. “So, let the game begin.”

 

The speeddating went ok. I almost fell in love with Bang Yongguk because he was so incredible sweet. Jonghyun was pure pain, we just asked each other formal questions that we already knew about each other and I guessed they would edit out most of the parts.

I begged to God my blinddate were not going to be Jonghyun and was saved with Cap. Our date were a bit akward though becayse we were both a bit silent people.

In the evening we were going to shoot the double date, we were supposed to be with our significant other so I was rather calm. Our make-up were redone and we seated again on the plastic chairs and we started to film.

I'm going to drag a name from this bag of girls and then one name from this bag of boys to decide the blind dates. So, the first name I'm dragging is...”

Please not my name I wished intensly.

Hanbyul!”

.

And the other name I'm going to pull is...”

For God sake not Jonghyun...

Kim Jonghyun!”

Oh hell no!

So if Jonghyun can please stand next to Yonghwa and Hanbyul we're going to start the date... And next we'll have Shin Sekyung going on a double date with both of you, Yonghwa and Jonghyun.”

Wait what aren't she going with us? Aren't we going on a double date with them?” I asked with mixed confusment and stress.

Everybody turned to stare at me. The MC stopped the filming. “Didn't you listen earlier?” he asked me irritated.

But double dates are ordinary that you are four people, not three,” I protested.

Well, but this isn't a ordinary date, this is a tv-show so just roll with it, ok?”

Before I had time to confirm either it was ok or not he turned towards the camera and said “Take two.”

 

Jonghyun on one side and Yonghwa on the other the three of us walked along Han River to the place were we were supposed to have our date. I could taste the tense between us, the one I was radiating as well.

How the hell was we going to do this smoothly? I guessed the producerteam had kind of planned this being all playfull and fun but right now we had our torns faced outwards.

They rigged the coffea shop and Yonghwa had to fix something so I and Jonghyun stood by ourselves, outside.

I didn't even dare to look at him.

This will be fun,” Jonghyun said.

Carefully I gave him a look. He actually looked kind of relaxed, taking a sip from his waterbottle eyes on Han River.

I couldn't judge if he was being sarcastic or honest.

What do you mean?” I asked.

He smiled with mouth full of water, then he swallowed.

Well, I belive I know you a bit better than Yonghwa does,” he said.

You doesn't even know I live with him, I though.

You do?” I said.

He nodded. “Let's go inside,” he said and I could not for my life figure out why he grinned so eavily.

 

What kind of ice-cream do you want?” Yonghwa asked me at the desk. When I saw how relaxed he seemed about the situation it infected me to.

The coffea-shop had been rigged with cameras and we were the only ones in there and a cute looking cashier who looked like she had worked a bit extra on hair and make-up this morning.

All the tastes seemed wonderful. I my lips unintentionally as Jonghyun suddenly stood by my other side.

What about this,” he said, “That the two of us buy one ice-cream each for you then you chooses the one you want.” He still wore that evil grin. “Then we see which you like the most.”

Yonghwa stared at him. “I think she gets the best ice-cream if she choosed herselg,” he said a bit irritated.

Come on, it will be fun,” Jonghyun said.

It sounds fun,” I admitted.

Yonghwa sighted and the staff laughed.

Ok, fine. Go seat yourself Hanbyul I'll be right there.”

Three minutes later both of them brought ice-cream with twi flavors each. Yonhwas were read and green and Jonghyuns horrifying yellow and black.

The bou looked really pleased with himselves when he seated but all I could do was staring in terror at his ice-cream.

What in the whole world is that?” I asked disgusted.

Jonghyuns smile didn't drop, confidence didn't shook. “This is liquerice á la banan,” he said with a please voice. “I know you love liquerice and banan,” he continiued and winked at me.

Everyone stared at him like he was crazy, Yonghwa held back a laughter.

Slowly, Jonghyun seemed to notice the stares.

What?” he asked them.

Jonghyun I don't know how to say this... I absolutely despice banana. And sure I like liquerice but... In ice cream? Really? And the combo?” I asked him, half pitying the boy.

Yonhwa then pushed forward his ice-cream in front of Jonghyuns.

Pistage and strawberry,” he said. “Just like my princess wants it.”

Well, I couldn't say I would have choosen better myself.

One Zero to me our what do you say?” Yonghwa asked Jonghyun and winked at him.

 

Jonghyun persisted in playing “Who knows you better” -games and the staff hand convinently prepared questioncards for the boys to answear.

Suprisingly, Yonghwa seemed to know most of the questions even though I had no idea how, I couldn't remember telling him about lots of the topics at all. Jonghyun, on the other hand didn't know the questions he obviously should know.

How can you not know I have a sister you met her when she visited SM-Town!” I shouted at him and tried to hit him when he answered even that question wrong.

Was that your sister? I though she was just your friend.”

We are twins we look the same how can you not know!” I continiued to shout. The all laughed at it except Yonghwa.

 

I swore under my breath when we weren't voted out. “You got really high votes from the viewers, you'll probably stay until the end,” Lee Sooman hummed happily and I swore again, but just in my head so he couldn't hear.

 

When I came home a really late day I noticed an envelope on the carpet.

I got a lump in my throath when I saw it was from the immigration service.