Two

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

 

I woke up lying on a weird bench in this place filled with ropes, planks, spotlights...

 

What the actual , I though as I seated myself up, my head felt dull like it was swimming miles away and I barely had contact with it...

 

There was a glass of water placed on a pallet next to me and I drank it all, my mouth was really dry. My phone was also there and I reached for it to check the clock.

 

Seven. It was three hours since I had went up on stage.

 

I sighted and placed the phone on my chest, looking up at the ceiling which was unnaturally high. Had I really fainted?

 

Well, I had to. I had no idea how I had ended up here otherwise.

 

A guy with an advanced headset approached me.

 

“Are you feeling alright?” He asked.

 

“I think so, “ I said and swallowed, “Were am I?”

 

“Backstage.”

 

Seriously?

 

“Everyone has left. You gave us quite a scare there, my young lady.”

 

I sighted. “I'm really sorry,” I said.

 

“Were are you living? If you're living in the Dongdaemun area or that way I could drive you.”

I actually lived in Dongdaemun.

 

“Well, I live there,” I said. I closed my eyes, felt the whole world spin as I did so. Why did I always have to mess everything up?

 

Well, it didn't matter. I would go home and then Kpop would be over for me. Maybe it was a good thing it had ended so bad.

 

 

I was home at nine. I just wanted to fall on my bed and sleep.

 

My boyfriend Dongmin was watching TV as I entered.

 

“Hi hun, did you have fun with the kids?” he asked me and got up from the couch to greet me. I let him place a kiss on my tired face.

“You look totally devastated, what have happened?” he asked. I just sighted.

“I'm really to old for all that,” I said, groaning as I pulled my shoes off. I didn't feel like telling him what had happened because he would only tease me about it. I looked at him. “I'm just gonna drop in bed,” I said.

 

He smiled towards me. “Welcome to adulthood,” he said.

 

The next weeks continued be the same as all my weeks was. I was home cause I couldn't get a job in this country because I was a foreigner. My boyfriend worked and when he came home I had prepared dinner for him as I always did and we watched a movie before we went to sleep. I didn't even think about doing more children-books and send to Jonghyun because I had left it behind, became adult and didn't do things like that anymore.

 

My daily life became incredible boring and I filled it with searching for work to not think about all the things I missed in my past life.

 

It had just become February and I was reading in the couch when my phone rang.

I didn't recognize the number. “Yoboseyo?” I said.

“Are you home?” I heard a unrecognized voice say.

“Yes. Is this a secretary from my boyfriends job?” I asked and yawned. He was silent for a while.

“Yes,” he finally said.

“Can you tell him that I will be out shopping between three and four? So he can't find me at home if he goes home?”

This time there also were a silence.

“Yes,” he said. I said thanks and hung up, afterward I stared at the phone for a while. I wished he would stop make his secretaries call to see if I was home, it was getting on my nerves.

 

I took a shower feeling irritated over that fact when the doorbell rang.

I sighted heavily. “Again, you forgot your keys again?” I said loudly despite that I know he wouldn't hear. Dongmin was an expert in forgetting his keys even though this was his apartment.

 

I grabbed my bathrobe muttering about that we should get on of those code-locks before I went out of the bathroom and opened the door.

 

But it wasn't Dongmin that had rung the bell.

I just stared in disbelief and the young man standing there.

“Hello,” Jonghyun said, he looked a bit nervous. He quickly looked me up an down.“I'm not visiting in a bad time, are I?”

 

 

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

So, chapter two.

 

And I'm actually kind of proud that I figured out how to write in a different color than black (yes, I am that stupid)

 

My friend who writes fanfiction actually though me two things about writing even though I've done it for ages and she's just getting started. The first thing was

cliffhangers, something unexpecter happening at the end to make the reader wanting to read more (and god I'm really trying but I'm crappy at it mianhe~)

Then other thing was to decide before the chapter was written how long it would be. I've always just written wich have made the chapters all from one side long to fifteen pages long, wich must me really irritating for the reader.

 

But I'm really proud of my little makane writing so good to be her first time (I mean gosh it's actually good who writes something good at their first attempt?) If you wanna check it out it's here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/222939/kai-bai-bo-drama-hoya-infinite-romance-you-exo-kai

Saranghae <3