Thirtyeight

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

But we would never get to the mounatin.

Someone was calling Yonghwa consistenly for two hours, after three calls he turned of the sound but I could still see the screen light up. I looked at it.

Who's Sohee?” I asked.

Just my insane sister,” Yonghwa muttered.

Your sister? And you don't even pick up your phone?”

No, I'm telling you, If I should pic up that phone I would never be able to put it down she's seriously crazy.”

I didn't know what to think so I just gave him a sceptic look. I stopped ringing and Yonghwa sighted with relif when I suddenly saw a strange driving car in put sidemirror.

It was swaying from side to side and out of the window a girls head stuck out like she was trying to see ahead of us.

Yonghwa seemed to not have noticed, he was driving with his finger tapping the steer to some song in his head I guessed.

Yonghwa, maybe we should pull to the side, I think some lady desperately is trying to pass us...”

I didn't have time to say any more when the swished pass us. With a loud creek and tires burning it turned like some kind of scene in “too fast and too furious” and Yonghwa had to stand on the brakes to not hit her.

The girl got out of the car. She were wearing baggy clothes and a huge smile over really crocked teeth and I noticed she had really large ears aswell.

She lifter her arm and waved at us.

Hello, Oppa!” She shouted brightly.

 

Both I and Yonghwa just stared at her in shock.

She didn't seem to mind. She went around the car, climbed over Yonghwas car-door and seated herself like a little monkey in his knee and started hugging him hard, Yonghwa still looked paralyzed.

Oh Oppa, I missed you so so much!” she exclaimed and muffled her nose into his shoulder.

Then Yonhwa seemed to come alive. He started to blink and a vain in his forehead started to throb.

Are you completely utterly out of your mind!” he exploded. She realesed her grip giving him an oblivious look.

To hug my brother?” she asked.

Is this his sister?!? I though in shock as I stared at her.

No! To drive lika crazy maniac! You could've killed us all!”

She sighted and smiled calmingly at her brohter.

Oh, oppa, you don't have to worry,” said and sat herself up straigter, “I just gotten my license!” She said sounding pleased with herself.

That doesn't make you invinceble!” the man spat. “What... Who... Who would give you a licence!?”

Well,” she placed her arms around her brothers neck and gazed up into the sky, “It took me twleve attempts... I guess he had gotten tired of me...”

Say someone who hasn't,” Yonghwa muttered to me. The girl didn't seem to notice.

Well... And maybe the licenser had a daughter who kind of liked you and maybe I kind of gave him a signed CD...”

You can not do that! You can not use my authograph for that then go out killing people in the traffic!”

The girl seemed to have stopped listen to her brother at all. She had turned her gaze and now she was staring at me.

She looked like a robot, her eyes the most intense I had ever seen.

Then she seemed to make a decision. She climed from Yonghwas knees onto mine.

You are so pretty!” she said with big eyes and started toutching my golden blond hair,” You're the girl Yonghwa is living with, right?”

Sohee get of her, it's not appropriate...”

Our parents have wanted to meet you forever,” she continioued. She looked at her brother. “Oppa, why aren't you viseting home? It's just half an hour away from here.”

You live here?” I asked Yonhwa, surprised. The small girl liiked down at me.

She can talk!” she squeeked happily and hugged me. “Oh, Unni, we are going to be best friends, forever!”

Ya, stop makin my friends your friends,” he said but now seemed to have relaxed a bit and gace hus baby sister a funny look.

Oppa's boring, you'll have more fun with me, I promise Unnie,” she said and hugged me tightly.

How did you even find us?” Yonghwa asked.

She released me so I could breathe and with a big grun she pointed at his phone.

I installed a gps-tracker,” she said. “Don't you think you can avoid me!”

I start to belive I can't,” he said tiredly.

But you should come home! We can eat together tonight!”

But... But...” Yongwha started.

And surely ma and pa would like to meet my new friend!” she said and played with my hair. “What's your name, Unnie?”

Hanbyul,” I sad warmly.

That's the case, me and Hanbyul aren't really in the 'let's meet each other parents' state...”

Eh, screw that stuff! Come on it will be fun!”

Yonghwa gave me a desperate look.

I think it sounds fun,” I said to his disappointment because I found his sister really funny.

Yonwha buried his face in the steering-wheel as his sister exclaimed a big “Yiho!”

Then I'll drive home and tell them and I'll meet you guys later, dinner at seven!” she said almost out of breath as she climed out of the car and runned over to hers. “Auntie and som cousins are over aswell so it will be really funny!”

She opened the car door and got in.

Bye!” she yelled and waved and we waved back as she the engine and drove of.

We sat probably a minute just staring after her before we looked at each other.

You're right. She is crazy,” I said to him. “Has she always been like this?”

No no no no,” Yonhwa said shaking his head. He gave me alook. “She been worse. I used to not get invited to friends birthdayparties because the other parents were so afraid my mum would bring her aswell.”

Poor thing!” I laughed. He just shrugged as I messed a little with his hair.

Well, what can I say she's my baby sister,” he said. He gave me an amused glare. “You'll regret this evening,” he said. “You'll see.”