Four

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

So I saw on your computer that you were looking for a job.”

You looked at my computer? Geez, you really are a creep...”

What are you area?”

Working-area? I'm a makeup artist.”

Chinccha? That's Daebak! Then you can start next Monday at eight!”

 

I felt like a completely idiot when I stood inside the big building which had had the text SM ENTERTAINMENT in big red letters over the entry.

 

Even though I had been fours days since he had completely caught me off-gourd with the work offer it hadn't come to my mind that I would actually be working at the SM ENTERTAINMENT which so many kpop-stars practically lived in and that so many fan fictions were about.

Is it as in the fanfictions? Will all the members of Super Junior fall in love with me? Or will I be the new member of EXO that no one knows is a girl?

 

I almost jumped a meter when a kind looking woman interrupted my thoughts, asking if I was the new makeup-artist there.

 

“Y...Yea.” I manage to stammer.

 

She just smiled. “Then please follow me,” she said.

 

There was a long hallway we walked trough, the sound of our footsteps drowned in the sound of hundreds other. Even though it was early it was filled with people moving around and I nearly twitched my neck when I though I saw Seohyun from SNSD walk by.

 

We went up a couple of floors and I realized I would lose myself many times in this building, it was freaking huge.

 

“So, here's your office. You share it with five others,” she said and opened the door. It was empty and she showed me my desk.

 

“You will follow HeeYoung around this week just to learn. I think you're doing Teen top in an hour.”

 

Doing Teen top in an hour...

 

“But... They aren't signed to SM?” I asked confused, then I immediately felt embarrassed cause I actually knew that kind of facts and it felt like they could see I was a hardcore fangirl right away-

 

The woman just smiled. “No, that's right,” she said, “But we're not only SM. Were a bigger cooperation who host SM for an instance, but we also have some TV-shows and hosts many photo shoots here. So there's many other companies that we're connected with as well.”

 

“Oh, I see.”

 

“So just wait for HeeYoung here and she will pick you up. If you want coffee it's just down the hallway.”

 

“Thank you,” I said as the woman walked of.

 

Hee Young turned out to be one of the coolest people I had ever met.


With dark, pink hair, a big jeans shirt with rainbow-colored leggins underneath and black plateau shoes she was easily my idol. She was bubbly and talked constantly about this and that and I just followed along trying to keep up with her pace.

 

One hour later we did teen top. It was so surreal standing in the same room as them that it didn't feel real and because of that I actually managed to be rather professional and not scream in their faces or something. But I was only watching which I was pretty tankful for, if I had had to put lip gloss on Neils lips I seriously don't know if I could have handled it.

 

We stayed the whole morning at their photo shoot, Hee Young constantly touched something up on the boys so they looked impeccable perfect.

 

“So, now we don't have any work until one p.m. Feel free to have lunch,” she said.

 

I went down the escalators wondering what I would have for lunch when someone suddenly screamed my name a couple of floors up.

 

The building was alike a prison in the way that in the hallway you could see the roof and from every floor you could look down in the middle. Three stories up Jonghyun was leaning out, waving with all his might.

 

“Ya,” he screamed, “You came! I didn't though you would!”

 

Everyone in the hallway had now turned to look at me or him. My faced turned warm, should I really scream to answer?

 

“I said I was coming,” I shouted back to him.

 

“Do you wanna have lunch with me?” He asked.

 

“Sure,” I answered.

 

“What do you wanna eat?”

 

I was now at the end of the escalator and I stepped off still looking up.

 

“Sushi?” I yelled.

 

“What?”

 

“I said Sushi!” I yelled a little louder.

 

“What!?”

 

“I SAID THAT I LIKED SUSHI-”

 

“Ya, he's just messing with ya!” Keys head suddenly said, popping out next to Jonghyun. The both boys looked at each other, Key with an expression of slight annoyance and Jonghyun with a childish grin, then Key said something and hit him lightly over the head before he disappeared.

 

Jongyun turned that grin towards me.

 

“So, were do you wanna eat sushi?” he asked.

 

“Come down here and we can talk,” I half mumbled, half yelled.

 

“What?”