Fourty

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

We went home the next day.

We had slept in the same bed. Not doing anything, just continiued watching the stars through my roof window until we fell asleep.

In the morning I snuggled closer to his warm body trying to remember the last time I felt this secure.

I never though this vacation would change anything, but it had changed everything. I felt like a new person as we drow into the area of Seoul and later into Yonghwas parkinghouse.

I looked up at the sky before we entered the apartmentcomplex. It was the same blue as when I had left but aslo it wasn't the same at all.

 

Three days later me and Yonghwa were sitting on a bench at SM. At home we acted like we had known each other forever, just existing next to him was efortlessness itself.

We had been taking a selca. I couldn't stop giggeling because I looked like a grinning idiot in every photo. I said that to him.

What are you talking about you look really cute,” he said and stared at the photo.

Minho and Key suddenly went by, they both greeted us wearing the most outragous shackled suits I had ever seen.

I realised what would come next. I braced myself when Jonghyun accompined with Onew came around the corner.

He didn't greet us. He gave us a quick look, his smiling face hardened as quick as quickdrying nailpolish. He quickened his pace as he walked passed us.

Onew gave him a confused look, he had stopped to say hello. He smiled brightly and waved a little, I waved back.

We're in a hurry but we should have lunch someday!” he said and then hurried after Jonghyun.

Soon Taemin came aswell. His feelings was as obvious as Jonghyuns, either he was a ray of sunshine or he was a gray cloud.

And now he looked gray. He didn't even notice us before I said his name.

Oh, hi guys,” he said.

Taemin, what's up? You look a bit... How should I say, tired?”

He looked startled that we had noticed.

No, no,” he said. “It's just...”

He got silent. Me and Yonghwa waited patiently.

I'll talk to you guys later,” he said and before I could stop him he walked away.

What's up with them?” I said.

Yea, Taemin sure seem a bit down,” Yonghwa agreed.

And Jonghyun? Why didn't he say hi to you?”

Yonghwa gave me a confused look. “Why me? He didn't greet you either.”

No but he had been a bit weird towards me lately, so... Why didn't he speak to you? You're friends, right?”

Well...” Yonghwa began. “Maybe we had a bit of a quarell,” he said.

Quarell? About what?”

I think he has some really weird ideas sometimes,” he merely mumured. I gave him a confused look as he shook himself out of it. “It's nothing,” he ensured me, “No friendships withougt fights sometimes, right?”

 

The next day Taemin came up to me in the hallway.

Can you walk Zelda with me today?” he asked looking kind of desperate.

 

The sky was gray. Zelda was as happy as ever, we never walked fast enough for that curious little dog.

Zelda, side!” I said irritated. It was a bit poor raised, Taemin wasn't that careful with diciplining her.

Taemin still looked sad. “Taemin, seriously, what is going on?”

He looked like he didn't want to tell but when I treated him with telling Key he started talking.

Jonghyun haven't been himself lately,” he blurted out.

He hasn't?”

No!” Taemin wined. “He has barely spoken with us the past week, and he's always grumpy...”

Is it something with his girlfriend?” I asked and hated myself for actually wishing that that was it.

No, not at all,” Taemin said and fiercly shook his head. “It's only when he's with his girlfriend he smiles.”

Well isn't that perfect, I though as I corrected Zelda once more.

When I didn't say anything Taemin ask desperately “Hanbyul what should I do?”

I don't know,” I said, “Maybe he's just grumpy. Give him some time.”

But I don't think so,” he complained, suddenly turned to face me. “Please talk to him Hanbyul!”

Nope,” I said immediately.

Please!”

Nope nope nope.”
“But you two are really close.”

No we're not!” I defended myslef. “You are much closer than I am, pabo.”

But I am too close! Hanbyul please...”

But seriously Taemin we aren't that close. I think it's better if I stay out of it.”

But think if he leaves Shinee!”

I gave Taemin a sceptic look.

Why would he do that?” I asked him.

Think if he does and you didn't do anything to prevent it. Then it's like your fault.”

It's not my faul if Jonghyun decides to leave Shinee!” I exclaimed.

Hanbyul, please.

I sighted.

Ok,” I said heavily, “But then you owe me. Big time.”

He winked at me, his incredibly cute smile beemed at me and I started to immediately regret that I had said yes.

 

Three hours later I was the one on Jonghyun hunting for once. He should be going from dance practice to the changing room.

I didn't find him in the cloudwalled danceroom. I swore under my breath and started half running towards the changing room.

Anyone in here?” I asked shyly. I looked around and no one answered. “Hello?” I shouted a little louder and knocked hard. Still, no one answered. Then I carefully opened the door and went inside.

It was dark in the changingroom and I couldn't hear anything else than the waterheater that hummed in the walls.

So here is were all kpop-guys change after practice. I wondered how many fanfictions were about this place. Suddenly I felt really naughty, should I perhaps hide in a locker...?

Then something made catched my eyes that made me forget about that completely.

Right behind the door were a reack of sparkling neonpinkwhatevercoloryoucanimagine stage-clothes.

I were not the person picking oit clothes for the boys and I hardly came near to look at them hanging like this. Now it itched in my fingers when I saw the incredible cool garment and it didn't took long time before I were there, looking them through.

There were the clothes Taemin had been wearing during their last showcase, slim ripped jeans with a yellow tanktop and a light blue jacket with spikes all over it. With a pleased smile I flipped through it to find a lot of really slim jeans and lots of futuristic tops with glitter and spark.

I found a nice red-blue sheckled shirt which I really liked.

They wouldn't notice if I took this one, right? I though and felt really tempted to actually take it.

I decided to at least try it on. I stepped in front of the mirror, took of my blouse and throwed it on the floor as I swung the shirt around my shoulders.

What are you doing here?”

Panicstruck I flew around to face the voice that had spoken to me.

Only wearing a towel still dripping from the shower Jonghyun was standing a couple of metres away from me.

I pressed myself back towards the mirror staring at him in fright, I was still in complete shock.

Jonghyun on the other hand looked confused.

What... what... are you doing?” he asked looking really flustered, he turned his head and started looking into the wall.

I really didn't understand a thing. “You guys end practice at three, you should be done by now. Why are you here? It's even dark in here!”

I didn't understand at all why his cheeks had turned red and he avoided to look at me the best he could.

What are you talking about, practice ends half past three, it was me who went early.”

You went early?”

Then suddenly the door behind me opened and light emitted into the room. Jonghyun stared with big eyes and jaw hanging open and then I turned and I actually started to back into the boy, again cause I was so shocked. I didn't realise I was doing it before my back hit his chest.

There was a whole gang of people entering through the door. In the front were Onew, Lee Joon from Mblaq and Minho eagerly discussing simething.

Minho was the first one to spot us.

Omo...” he said and stared big eyed at us. He reached out his long arms to stop the rest from venturing further in.

Everyone stopped, Taemin, Kyuhyun and Siwon from super junior, Hoya from Infinite and Bang Yongguk frpm B.A.P curiously peeked from behind these guys.

All of the boys jaws slowly dropped as they stared at me. They all knew me, I had done their make up many times before.

I then realised I hadn't buttoned my shirt. However thank lord and heaven the shirt wasn't fully opened, just a small gap so you noticed it wasn't buttoned.

It was only one boy who didn't look shocked.

That's my shirt!” Lee Joon happily said. Then his face turned into disgust. “Why are you... wearing that... now...?” he asked.

Omo...” Onew said who finally seemed to have gotten a voice. “Ehm, guys...” He really looked flustered. “Let's turn around and walk out, guys,” he declared. Minho laid an arm around Taemins shoulders and gave us a judging glare before they all started to walk out.

Guys, it's not what it looks like,” Jonghyun started akwardly but they had already turned and walked out from them.

Onew on the other hand did not walk out. He stopped at the door, closed it and turned. He looked angry, I had never seen the easy-going Onew look angry before.

What on earth do you two think you're doing?” he asked upset.

It's not what it looks like Onew-ya I swear...” Jongyun started.

Yea I didn't know he was here,” I said and took a step away from him to somehow confirm I wasn't standing next to him because I wanted or anything like that-

I heard someone looking through the rack of clothes and then I found Hanbyul trying on the shirt...”

We both stopped mumbeling when we saw Onews face.

I don't want to hear your excuses,” he snarled. “You both have a reputation to consider, for crying out loud, Jonghyun you have a girlfriend! And Hanbyul,” he gave me a look up and down, “You're a sweet gir. Don't destroy that.” He straighted his stance. “I'll say to the guys to use the other dressingrooms. Get dressed and get away from here.” He gave Jonghyun one harsh look. “I'm dissappointed with you,” he said, then he opened the door, turned the corner and left.

After the sound of the door shutting died out it became silent and we just stood there. Jonghyun was the one to break it though.

Are you happy now?” he asked me.

I turned to look at him, he looked pissed,

Now everyone think we got a thing together, freaking fantastic,” he muttured and opened his locker. He gave me an irritated look. “Why are you here?”

I came because I want to speak with you,” I said and buttoned my shirt.

And then you though 'I better suprise him while he showers then he surely want to speak to me'.”

No,” I said. “I didn't though you were in here at all. But now, when you are I need to speak with you.”

Well I need to change. Go sit on the other side of these lockers and we can talk.”