Fourteen

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

We managed to squeeze in one hour of bicycling in every afternoon, at first we were at the Hanriver but then we started practicing outside the SM building, not caring that people stopped to stare or photograph us. Jonghyun got me the most humiliating support wheels for an adult bike but they where absolutely essential because I was shivering as a scared puppy as I bicycled around.

 

The time we were practicing bicycling was usually the time I used to ran into Yonghwa and after a week I really missed him, so I told Jonghyun I had something else to do and went away in SM to find Yonghwa.

 

He wasn't in the storage room. Or in the guitar room. I started feeling sad when I realized that I might not meet him and asked someone who was passing by if he knew who Yonghwa where, and if he did were he could be.

 

The man looked at me a little surprised.

 

“You mean the Yonghwa, right?” he asked.

 

“Well, I think so,” I said, not knowing what 'the Yonghwa' was all about. The man pointed down the corridor.

 

“He has a recording in D3,” he said and then he disappeared before I got the chance to question why a songwriter would have a recording on one of our stages...

 

But I went away to D3, curios. I went inside to realize they were in the middle of filming something, the grandstand where full of people. They were holding signs which said “Saranghae Yonghwa” and “Cn blue forever!”

 

I blinked at them, then I turned my gaze to the stage, my mouth hanging open.

 

In the middle of the stage Yonghwa sat on a high chair with a guitar in his lap, a MC were interviewing him.

 

“So your gonna sing us one of your new singles to day, right?” the MC asked him.

 

I just couldn't believe my eyes as Yonghwa nodded and said “Mhm.”

 

“So it's an other love song?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Were do you get your inspirations to write so many love songs? I'm sure the fans are curios, are you currently seeing anyone?”

 

The fans agreed loudly, Yonghwa flashed a kind of shy smile towards them.

 

“I'll get the inspiration from all the things around me that resembles love. It doesn't have to be anyone I date.” he said.

 

“OK, so your not dating like all the other stars... Then let's her Yonghwa with 'Love's kind of blind'!”

 

The light went out on stage except one spotlight who were directed towards him.

 

I hold my breath as he took one and started to sing.

 

 

On the top of my head

In the feet, in my legs,

Somewhere beneath me

And somewhere above me

 

I could feel the world trembling

When the moon start resembling

The bits in my thoughts

That I didn't use to know

 

Well, I don't know why

It touches when I see you smile

You're no one I know

But I guess love is kind of blind

 

After the first refrain he played the chords again but without singing. He looked at the audience and then he suddenly turned his gaze towards me.

 

I couldn't understand how he could even see me when I realized I stood next to a spotlight who lit up behind the audience.

 

His expression changed as we looked at each other, for a second he looked kind of flustered. Then a little smile touched his lips and he started to sing again.

 

In the corner of streets

In my own kind of dreams

Somewhere beneath me

And somewhere above me

 

It's starting to move

Those kind of thoughts I refused

To believe I would have

Yes, to believe I would have

 

Well, I don't know why

Why you're suddenly crowding my mind

You're no one that I know

But I guess love is kind of blind

 

Well I don't know why

I suddenly want to look at you all time

You're no one I know

But I guess love is kind of blind

 

You're no one I know

But I guess love is kind of blind.

 

 

As the song died of people started to cheer. I just stood there, feeling tears coming to my eyes of confusement mixed with proud. Why hadn't he told me he was actually a star? Why didn't a fangirl like me knew that? How could I have missed this CN blue?

 

The MC was talking and the fans was roaring but neither me or Yonghwa didn't look at anyone else than each other.