Thirtythree

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

In the dim light we stared at each other, breathing like we both just had runned a marathon.

Then Yongwha started to simile.

”Really?” he said sounding surprised.

”Really,” I answered but at the same time asking that question to my self.

His eyes were also smiling as he looked down at me. It seemed like he wanted to do something; his eyes were wandering aroung my face and his fingers were hugging my shoulders a little harder.

But then he let go. He smiled a bit more nervous, I had never seen him nervous either before.

”Well, I work for five days now, but then I'll be free for four. Maybe we could take a trip?”

A trip? Together, the two of us? My mind raced.

”Well, if I don't have to work so, sure,” I said.

”Oh, you doesn't need to worry about that. I just say I want you as my assisant. Then you even get paid for going on a date with me,” he laughed. I laughed a little aswell.

”That shouldn't be necessary,” I said. He smiled warmly towards me.

”Come,” he said and all his calm confidence were back. He put his arm around my shoulder. ”Let's go home,” he said and held his arm around me all the way home.


 

The next day at SM I saw at the big billboard that they had putted me up for doing Shinee's makeup the next saturday for a starkingshow but after a bried talk with the makeup-manager he changed it.

”Yea, I heard you're going on a trip with Yonghwa, hope you have fun,” she said and then she went away.

Wensday, the last day I was working I was packing som stuff to bring home from work as someone knocked at the opened door.

”Yes?” I said and turned but became silent when I saw that it was Jonghyun.

I had hardly seen him in weeks. He looked pretty much alike with a really cool t-shirt and jeans. They had colored his hair a shade redder and I prefered when he had a golden tone in his hair instead because that mathched his golden brown eyes more.

He looked up at me even though he was taller, I wondered if he did that to look cute or if it was just a habit of him.

”What's up?” He asked. I just stared at him. Whats up. Was that really the best thing he could come up with after not talking in weeks?

Bringing some stuff home from work. How about you? Doesn't you guys have dancepractice on wendsday noon?”

Yes but I sneaked out,” the boy said. He leaned himself against the doorway and I continiued packing.

I saw you were put out of the billboard for saturday,” he said slowly.

Do you stars actually look at that thing?” I asked surprised.

Jonghyun looked the same suprised about my question.

Of course we do!” he said with force, ”And when we got Wendy who always put her giantic s in our faecs when she fixes our hair we high five each other and say ”Yes!”

I just stared at him in shock. He, on the other hand, just looked misschievous.

Are those even real?” I mean they are huge!”

You can't say that she's working here,” I told him whispering sharp. He on the other hand just grinned evily.

And Junia, can someone be more boring? Come on we already know how cute your kids are you don't have to tell us every time you are in our sight,” he said instead and then I walked up to him, grapped his hands and started twitching them in an unnatural angel.

You don't say that out loud,” I said trying to sound angry and serious but instead I were on the edge of laughing at his tormented face.

Chebal chebal chebal... Please let go of my hands!” he half whined half begged and laughing a bit evily I realesed his hands.

He his hurted wrists as I went back to my desk to get stuff.

You shouldn't talk about other girls bossoms when you're dating someone, you know that right?” I asked him.

'Other girls bossoms'” he mimicked my voice silly but stopped when he saw my deadly stare. ”No, the rule is to not talk about other girls 'bossoms' infront of your girlfriend. But otherwise it's ok,” he said grinning brightly and I just wanted to choke him or something.

Why aren't you doing our makeup on saturday huh? I think we getting boring Junie otherwise.”

I'm actually going away with Yonghwa,” I said.

Yonghwa? He's gonna do a show on an other location?” he asked an picked up one of my pencils with animalheads, started playing with it.

No, we're going on a vacation.”

Jonghyun stopped poking the little tiger, he stared at me.

You two? Vaccation? Together?” he asked confused.

Yes.”

Why?”

Because we want to,” I said easily and seated myself at my chair. We stared at each other.

All the happy in Jonghyun had left him, he was really the easiest guy to read I had ever met. Why he felt the way he was doing on the other hand was a harder question to deal with.

You... Shouldn't go on that trip with him,” he said.

Why not?”

He has those sides to him that is really bad. You should be careful getting to close to him.”

I was really tempted to tell him that I lived with that 'bad' guy bit I didn't.

Instead I got up from my desk and took my fully packed bags.

Don't you worry,” I said. ”I'll be fine!” Then I left him in that room.


 

I had packed a backpack. I was really exite because Yonghwa had spoken of going somewere warm and I had packed my bikini.

The next day he woke me up at seven.

Come on sleepy, I've made you breakfast ,” he said softly and my first though that came to my mind was that Yonghwa was the complete opposite of Jonghyun, why I though that on the other hand I did not know.

Pancakes with wipped cream and blueberryjelly. It was the tasties pancakes I had ever eaten and it tasted like heaven, I probably ate ten. Yonghwa, who was fully dressed and had fixed his hair just watched me silently with a cup of coffea.

Whule I was eating I came to thing of what I had been thinking the night before.

The things you said last saturday...” I began slowly. Yonghwa shifter the way he sat in his chair, stretched his back so he sat a bit more upright as he waited for my answear. I fumbled with the words as his dark eyes auditeded me.

I was last in that stare for a second. His hair was colored dark with a brief hint of red and his skin was fair and flawless. Today he was wearing a simple red-black striped sweater. He looked perfect. Did he use to look this good? Or was it just today?

Maybe my stare was obvious because Yonghwa suddenly smiled a little with his croocked smile and took a sip of his coffeacup.

Hanbyul, where you about to say something?” he asked.

Oh, right,” I had to think befire i remembered waht I was talking about, ”Well, about saturday,” I sighted heavily, ”Just thank you. It was... Really some of the finest thins anyone have said to me. I really... appreciate it.”

I had gotten a little warm in my face. Yonghwa just smiled and then he reached forward and pinched my cheek.

I meant every word,” he said suddenly serious makin my heart skip a beat. ”Let's go,” he said smiling sweetly and grabbed my hand.

 

 


Hi guys ^^

I'm gonna update on Thusday and fridays now on!

Hope you enjoy it! Hugs and kisses!