Sixteen

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't get out of Yonghwa what that was all about, he just laughed at me when I said Key had done the same thing.

 

“Well, It's kind of internal game,” he said having a tune of mischief in his voice. “You'll find out sooner or later.”

 

Even though I was curios why Yonghwa didn't want me to search him on the internet I didn't do it and because of that I soon forgot about it.

 

Well, frankly the bicycling were taking up most of my time. Jonghyun watched from a bench as I rolled around with my gigantic support wheels with more determination than ever.

 

He even went away sometimes to take care of some business leaving me to train on my own, which didn't do very much because he really didn't help anymore. So it was during one of those occasions when he wasn't there that I decided to take of the supporting wheels.

 

It was one of those revelations I had sometimes and that always ended bad. I was ready to ride the bike in the proper way without the support wheels, the revelation told me. This was the time to leave the fear behind and really do it.

 

I really don't know how I managed to unscrew the wheels, shouldn't they be children secure? But I did and with a throbbing heart I stepped on the pedal and started rolling down the little square of asphalt that was outside the building.

 

First, it went great. I started laughing as I gave the bike more speed, making it go a little faster. I turned around the fountain were some youth and an ahjumma were watching me when -

 

A kid suddenly decided to leave his mother at the fountain to run right out. In front of me.

 

I had no time to hit the breaks, I just turned to stop it. The bicycle lost all it's speed as it fell to the ground with me on it, hitting it hard.

 

The kid of course stopped like some stupid frog to stare at me and the bike. It went so fast no one really reacted until his mother noticed that he wasn't there and when she turned and saw what had happened she gave up a little shriek.

 

She of course took care of her son, a young couple soon approach me.

 

“Are you alright?” The girl asked. I grimaced as I tried to move, my legs really hurt like hell but at the same time I couldn't locate the pain.

 

“I... I don't know...” I managed to say. “I... I can't move...”

 

Soon a little ring of people formed around me and the pair helped to get the bike of me. I tried to seat myself to find my legs completely numb when a person suddenly broke the ring, getting down on his knees next to me.

 

“Hanbyul!” a exhausted Yonghwa said. “Are you alright?”

 

I blinked a couple of times at him.

 

“My legs...” I mumbled. “They won't move...” I got silent when I say that my jeans had ripped at my left knee and blood was gushing out of it.

 

Yonghwa looked really worried. “Come,” he said and he put one hand carefully under my knees and an other on my back, lifting me up, “I brought a medical kit, it's on that bench.”

 

I felt a bit confused and I wondered if I had hit my head. “How did you know I fell?” I asked as he broke the ring and carried me closer to the building.

 

“Oh, I saw you from my room,” he said some pearls of sweat running down his forehead, “It's on the eight floor, do you know how long you have to run through this building to get from the eight floor to the first?”

 

I didn't know but I kind of sensed by his damp body that it was far.

 

He placed me on the bench and opened one of those bag that were placed at keypoints in the building if there were to be an emergency. He seated in front of me and got a scissor from the bag.

 

“I cheered for you as you started cycling that bike,” He said while he started cutting of my jeans were they were torn, “Then you just hit the ground. Like really hit. It was brutal, I though you would die.”

 

He took of my shoe when a flashing pain suddenly rose in me and a small sound of pain escaped my lips. He stared at me worried.

 

“Does your foot hurt?” He asked.

 

“Yea...” I sighted.

 

“We maybe should call someone... It might be broken, can you move it?”

 

I was about to answer when I suddenly saw Jonghyun standing a couple of meters behind Yonghwa, holding two ice-creams, his mouth hanging opened in surprise.