Twentysix

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

 

After the water-ride it started to rain. Laughing we took shelter in a souvenir-shop with four younger boys.

 

“Typical, and I who though I already was soaked from the ride – this proves me wrong!”

 

He stretched out his arm and I started laughing at him when I saw how wet his white t-shirt had become, it was practically transparent.

 

“You could as well walk around without the t-shirt,” I said holding back the tears as I giggled.

 

“I should?” he asked, giving me a challenging look.

 

“No! For god's sake, no. As your stylist I forbid you, you're famous think about your image.” I said trying not to look at his really god looking body and only stay to his also very good looking face.

 

He just smiled, then he started picking with all the stuff the shop had to offer, I soon joined him.

 

“You don't want me to do it because you would just get jealous.” he whispered to me teasingly.

 

“To whom? The fourteen year old boys?”

 

“Well, it's quit a cute looking cashier...” he said. I just snorted.

 

“Like you keep your body for yourself,” I said. “There must be few bodies that more people have seen...”

 

“Oh, look at this! Isn't this cute?” he interrupted me obviously changing the subject. I just shook my head and agreed that the little pin or whatever was cute.

 

We found some Shinee gods and among them we found Shinee masks you could put on you face to look like the members and I almost laughed my of when Jonghyun put his own face on his face and said he would go around like that the whole day.

 

“As you stylist... I forbid you!” I managed to say between my laughs and pulled his arm to prevent him from buying it. “Kim Jounghyun think about your image!”

 

“OK, I won't wear them now. But seriously I have to buy one each.” He said having a hard time himself not to just burst out into laughing. Then he gave me a look.

 

“You must have something as well,” he said.

 

“Why? I don't even like souvenirs,” I said.

 

“Come on, I'll buy you something. Whatever you want.”

 

I really didn't like things from souvenirshops. I went around in the shop a few turns when Jonghyun suddenly put a headband on my head.

 

I went to a mirror to find a pair of alien antennas on my head.

 

“What the...” I started to say as I touched them.

 

“Well, you are kind of an alien,” Jonghyun said.

 

“Ha ha ha, that's like really not funny,” I said. He didn't seem to mind he still smiled widely.

 

I went to the wall with headbands and after some thinking I put out a pair of pig ears and put on his head.

 

“Why pig ears out of all things?” he asked.

 

“Well, you're kind of a pig,” I said.

 

“Oh, man! You're like really mean. Well,” he took down a pair of donkey ears and switched my headbands. “Do I even have to say anything?”

 

We started switching each other headbands, coming up with more and more worse explanations why the other person deserved those ears. I found one pair of ants antennas and laughed loudly as I tried to put them on him.

 

“No, I know what you're going to say,” he said and took the antennas from me and reached to the shells at the top were I couldn't reach to place them there.


“No,” I said, “Stop!” I tried to climb the shells to reach, Jonghyun stretched further. I could feel his body hitting my back and then something happened.

 

We both stopped struggle. We relaxed, the feeling going through my body made me shiver.

 

I the little elevation from the shelf I was standing on, finding myself in the exact same height as him, our faces only centimeters from each other.

 

It looked like he had felt that feeling as well. He just stared at me with clear eyes.

 

Then he took one of my hands and twined our fingers together, my heart skipped a beat as I felt his warm hand in mine.

 

We didn't say anything. We just stared at each other.

 

It looked like he was going to say something or do something when the cute cashier suddenly interrupted us.

 

“I'm sorry,” she said, “We're closing now.”