Thirty

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

 

Of course it wouldn't be the last night of my life.

 

The next day I would wake up, utterly confused what the time was but realising it had to be day because a familiar figure was standing in the door, the light emitting from the corridor behind completely draining all the features of his face.

 

But I still could se in a second who it was. I knew him to well to not notice his broad but softh shulders, his way of standing a little like he was crocked.

 

“Gosh...” I murmured to myself. I thouched my face, tasting my dry tongue.

 

Then I really realised who it was who were standing there, staring at a fully dressed me with a big suitcase next to her side.

 

In emberessment I seated myself and started to stretch my wrinkeled clothes.

 

“God, I'm sorry,” I said, feeling more stupid than ever. I hadn't washed my makeup away the day before and that day I had made a really advanced, smokey eye shadow and I realized (because I had cried like probably half the night) I must be black like a panda around my eyes...

 

“I'm sorry, this will only happen once.” I said to a silent Yonghwa as I tried to look presentable, knowing it was impossible. “You'll only see me look this way once.”

 

“Well, twice, actually” he said.

 

I looked up at him and noticed a big teacup in his hand.

 

“I was in here for a quarter ago and though you might want some tea. You look like you had a rough night.”

 

He closed the door behind him and the lights, I wailed a little and closed my eyes thightly shut.

 

I sighted as he seated himself next to me. “Well, I guess I can't lie looking like this.”

 

“You're already a bad liar as well, so no.”

 

When I looked at him his face had no expression to read, either amusment ord sadness. He gave me the tea and I took it, immediately gulfed down a little to get the dryness out of my mouth.

 

“I broke up with Dongmin,” I said.

 

He looked surprised.

 

“You did?”

 

“Yeah. And...” I looked tiredly around the room.

 

“And you don't have anywhere to go?”

 

I nodded slowly.

 

He put an arm around my shoulders.

 

“Well, you can't stay here, can you? Come on, I have a place where you can live for now.”

 

 

I didn't know Yonghwa had a car. We had stopped by the bathroom on the way to the parking lot and I felt a little better now when I didn't look like a ghost or an owl or a sad girl who had left her boyfried and then cried herself to sleep.

 

It was an smal, convenient blue car who looked friendly and not so fast. Immediately when Yonghwa showed it was his I knew it was a car that fitted his personality.

 

“Buckle up,” he said cheerfully as he got in to the driver seat. I put the carseat around me as Yonghwa started to drive out of SM parking lot, the car was almost soundless.

 

“Electric motor,” he said humming, sounding pleased with himself.

 

“I could guess,” I said.

 

“I mean, when you don't go for long trips it practical and environmentalfriendly,” he said. I smiled a little because I though it was really cute, how pleased this man could be over small things like a god guitarr or a convenient car.

 

We rode for a quarter when I got to my senses.


“But where are you taking me?” I asked.

 

“To my place.” he said while watching the road.

 

I stared at his profile for a while, processing the information.

 

“But... Why?” I said

 

“Didn't we say you had to have a place to live?”

 

“So what I'm going to stay over at your place?”

 

“Bingo.” He still didn't look at me because I just stared at him in misbelife.

 

“But...” I started when he suddenly said “Here we are!”

 

“But!” I tried but he had already gotten out of the car and fetched my suitcase from the trunk.

 

“But...”
 

“No buts. Come on, we have to hurry back to work.”

 

He went away with my trunk towards one of the larger buildings, I just stod by the car feeling like someone had shuffeled me of a cliff. I was shocked.

 

“Hey, wait!” I screamed as I started to run after Yonghwa, he had already got to the large door of the building.

 

He ignored me and went in. I swore under my breath as I runned after him.

 

“You know I can't live with you it will be...” I silenced when I saw the buildings entrancehall.

 

The floor was covered with red carpet and at a glistening clean desk it stood a sir with costume and all, waiting to talk to the people who went inside.

 

“I see you have a girl with you today,” he said but not in a teasing way, just stating a fact as he smiled towards me.

 

“Yea, this is Hanbyul. You better put her face on your memory cause she will live here for a while. Can she have a card?”
 

I was startled as the man gave me a card attached to a yellow string.

 

“Thank you, we will be back soon,” Yonghwa said with a smile and turned.

 

“Enjoy your day, sir,” the man said and it took me some seconds before I started to follow Yonghwa again.

 

“Are you living in some kind of castle?” I hissed as I got up on his side, waiting for the elevator.

 

He smiled at me with his sort of distorted teth. “No,” he said with an amused look, “Just a ordinary building for rich people.”

 

“You are gonna get in troubles having a girl staying at your place,” I said angrily, “So stop I can take in to a hotel...”

 

“Why would I get in trouble? Did that man look like he was going to give us trouble?”

 

He glanced back and I did to, finding the suit up man now looking through something at his dest with a calm facial expression.

 

We both turned slowly back. “No,” I murmured, “Maybe not him. But someone else will se us.”

 

“But thats not a problem, really. We stars have managers and stylist staying over all the time. Sometimes it gets romantic, but thats behind closed doors.” When he saw my shocked expression he just smiled. “You didn't though that? You though we stars stay singel forever to please you fans?”

 

I didn't like how he said You and We.

 

I grunted. “No,” I said even though I had obviously I had though that. He just smiled really teasingly and I stubbornly didn't give him a look, just stared at the monitor of which floor the elavator was.

 

“When is that dame thing coming down here to pick the star and the fan up?” I said muttering.