Fourtyfive (Final)

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

I slept alone in Yonghwas sisters room.

I wook yo like ordinary at seven. I checked twitter while I ate breakfast.

I chocked on my food when I saw a tweet by Shin Sekyung.

I and Kim Jonghyun have decided because of him accepting an acting roll in Japan to go sepparate ways. Because of that we will not participate in the last episode of “Best partner”. Instead Yesung and Yuri will came back to compete in the final. Fighting!

 

I bursted into Yonghwas room, he was sitting with his guitarr and a notebook. He looked confused up at me.

Sekyund and Jonghyun have borken up and Jonghyun is moving to Japan!” I blurted.

He blinked at me, then he slowly put down his guitarr.

So what?” he said.

What do you mean, so what? We have to stop him!”

Relisation toutched Yonghwas face.

You're not seeing me, right?” he aksed.

What?” I said.

With a heavily sigh he got up and walked to me. He looked tired as he looked down at me.

I can see int in your eyes,” he said. “It's not me you're thinking of when you close your eyes.”

Tears started burning in my eyes because I realised what he meand but I also realised that he was right.

Yonghwa, I'm sorry,” I said tears starting to leace my eyes striking my cheeks.

He drew them of with his thumb.

I love you too much to tell you to stay if I'm not the one you love,” he mumured. He then bent closer, his lips almost toutching my ear.

Go hunt your happiness down,” he whispered to me.

 

I ranned. I ranned so my lungs burned, the subway didn't feel fast enough as I rode it.
I had some thing to clear out before I could go after Jonghyun.

I headed for Shin Sekyunds room as soon as I arrived at SM-town.

 

As I had guessed she was in her room, watching tv, not looking that healthy.

Sekyung,” I breathed when I saw her.

She gave me a look.

I'm sorry for you and Jonghyun.”

She shrugged her shoulders.

But I havev to ask you, why?”

She was eating chips. “Well,” she said. “Him going to Japan is one thing. Then it had started getting boring lately...”

Is that it?”

My hearth thudded in my throath.

She sighted. “Well, also he said he was in love with an other girl.”

My heart stopped.

Can you see it?” I asked her.

She gave me a confused look.

See what?”

 

I ranned the SM-corridors daring to take the short cuts. Jongyuns flight left in two hours; this was a matter of minutes.

When their practiceroom with clouds in the background was empty I groaned loudly.

Hanbyul, are you ok?”

Key. I hadn't seen him standing next to the door, looking thorugh CD:s.

Key!” I shouted. “Can you see it?”

He blinked at me.

What are you talking about...”

When we first met you said you couldn't see it,” I breathed and took a hold of his arm. “Since then people have come up to me, mostly saying like you, that they can't see it. Jonghyun and Yonghwa could see it. What is it that you are seeing?”

Key suddenly looked really hunted.

I... I shouldn't really...”

Key I swear to god if you're not telling me...”

I silenced when he lookad at me again.

He sighted.

See if you're that kind of girl you could fall in love with by first eyesight,” he then said slowly.

 

I took a cab.

At the airport there was a lot of fangirls.

I'm sorry mam I can't let you in here,” a guard told me.

But I'm from SM, I'm going to deliver some make up!” I lied and showed my busniesscard.

Miraculously it worked and I got in.

The airport was enorm, much bigger than the one home in Sweden. I probably ranned for a quarter to get to the gate were the plane to japan were going.

Last call for passengers travelling to japan nine twentyfive, please board at gate nine,” the speakers said and I just wanted to scream at it but I didn't; I was almost there.

Then I realised I was wrong. Well, It was gate nine, just that I was two stories up and the ones boarding two down, and I had passed the elevators like forever ago.

But there was a balcony. I ranned to it and just as I hung out over the realing I could se Jonghyun far down there, just about to leave through the gate.

Some fans were standing next to me already roaring Jonghyuns name and he ignored them.

Jonghyun you little piece of ing !” I screamed, making the fans stop to stare at me.

And actually it made Jonghyun stop. And look.

I laughed when I realised it had worked

Jonghyun, please ton'd leave me! I want to be close to you without looking uo in the sky!” I shouted down at him.

Slowly he stepped out of the stream of people who gave him irritated looks. He took of his sunglasses and stared at me in disbelife.

I didn't care. He was looking at me. “I want you to make me completely happy!”

A hairhostess spoke to him and pointed at the gate. He waved her off withough loosing our eyecontact.

You really are a pabo, doing this to me,” he said while a wide smile cracked open on his face.

You're a pabo making me do thins like this!” I shouted happily. “I've realised it's you. You you and you.”

You're such a pabo...”

Meet me in the waiting area of sector three, I'll come there!” I shouted and then I left the balcony to start running again but now with a big grin not being able to leave my face.

The waitingarea was drained of people, everyone was on the plane. Except on man, standing at the end, a lether bag in one of his hands, glasses and black jacket in the other.

Without saying a word I ranned into his arms with force.

I was laughing and crying at the same time.

I though you would leave me,” I said.

I was going to leave you,” he said.

Why would you do that to me?” I asked and started to laugh. He chuckled a little in my ear and then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I feel really stupid now,” I said. “For not understanding it before.”

You understood in the end. That's the most important part of it,” he whispered.

We stood there for a while, long enough for fans to start gathering.

Maybe we should stop...” I said and tried to push me away but he didn't let go of me.

He smiled towards me when I looked up at him, confused.

I've been waiting for this for too long to wait any more,” he said. Then he tilted me backwards and still smiling he kissed me.

 

Two years later

In a studio at SM Jung Yonghwa was currently playing his latest song.

In the audience, at the sides I and Jonghyun sat. He had one arm around me and the other one of top of mine. I was listening intensly becayse the song brough me back to memories I seldomly though about in these days.

I don't know about tomorrow,

I only know about yesterday

Forever is not a set of time

But I want you to be my forever for now

 

Yonghwas sweet voice filled the chords and the song perfectly. He gave the two of us a quick look and smiled a little before looking back into the camera.

First I had felt so bad for Yonghwa, for how I had treated him. Then he had met Sarah. Ever though they still, after a year said they were just dating I could se how much he loved in the way he looked at her, he had never looked at me with the same warmth in his eyes. When I saw that I forgave myself because I realised he had forgiven me.

I was rather busy with my life aswell. I was Shinees private make-up artist and travellled with them all around the world to be able to be with Jonghyun as much as possible.

Jonghyuns hand toutched my tummy lightly. He smiled at me and I gave him a nervous look before I took his hand with a firm grip in mine; It wasn't official yet, and we couldn't be sure because it had not gone three months but probably we would have Jonghyun or Hanbyul junior in the beginning of the next year. Jonghyun had already started talking about retiering and getting a house at the countryside were we would have twelve children and twelve dogs and I dreamt about it during nights because it really was all my dreams coming true.

It was surreal sitting here now, realising how long time that had passed, how much that had changed and how much that was the same but all I knew was that my life had gotten much calmer since I got toghether with Jonghyun, with him I never felt any doubts.

Jonghyun leaned in and kissed me as thoughts runned thorugh my heads. I though about the fansigning which I had fainted on, the colofull hee-young, the first time I had met Key, the sofa in the room were I had first met Yonghwa, the night at the kareokebar were we had played titanic on a cliff, the start Jonhyun had bought me. I though about when I had learned to ride a bike, when I reunited with my sister an dbest friend, when Jonghyun had bouth me and Taemin Zelda. Everything flashed by as a movie, like I imagined dying would be, Dongmin, not having a place to lice, moving in with Yongwha, our trip, his little sister, having to get married to stay in the country an deven though sometimes had felt like I couldn't make ig futher because it had been so hard now I didn't regret a thing because still despite all the bad things that had happened they had made today possible and-

- Now, I was completely happy.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am done!
I really never though I would finish this!
If you've been a subscriber

I am so sorry
I am awful at updating and I never keep my promises
But I am pleased with this story. I really am.

I hope you have enjoyed it and that we'll see each other in the future
Love <3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PS. There's a bonus chapter written. But I'll upload it an other day as a sepparate story because it's M-rated
Take care