Visit

That Girl, Which Boy?

You woke up again at 9 to the smell of eggs frying in the kitchen. Chanyeol still had his arm around you.

'Chanyeol?'

'Mmm?...'

'I think it's breakfast time'

'I'm warm here though. Can we just stay like this until D.O calls us over?' he sulked

'Think of what Kris will do when he comes out and sees you here with me'

You felt Chanyeol shudder beside you.

'Right, I'm getting up then'

You laughed and the two of you got up. You headed into the kitchen to greet D.O as usual as Chanyeol went back to his room to prank Baekhyun who was still asleep. A few moments later, as you were sipping your morning concoction of apple and cranberry juice with D.O in the kitchen, you heard a shriek.

'Yah! Park Chanyeol! What are you doing?! Aish! I'm all wet! You idiot!'

You and D.O ran out into the living room to find Baekhyun shirtless and drenched, trudging his way to the bathroom.

'Hey! Put a shirt on!' said D.O covering your eyes.

You giggled and removed his hands.

'Hey Haneul! Don't look at him, you erted girl!'

D.O placed his hands over your eyes again and dragged you back to the kitchen by your collar.

 

'Lay the table' he said, handing you a bunch of knives and forks

'But isn't that Tao's job?' you said, not taking the cutlery

'Tao's not here to do it, is he?' said D.O, putting the cutlery down and tapping you on the nose with his finger

'Yeah I am' 

Tao was standing by the doorway. You passed him the cutlery.

'Thank you Tao!'

'Don't worry about it, it's not your job anyway'

Pleased with what he had said, you nodded at D.O.

'See! It's not my job!'

'And what is your job, Miss Haneul-ssi?'

'Annoying us all' said Baekhyun, coming into the kitchen but fully clothed this time.

'That's not my job!' 

'Then what is it, smarty pants?' said D.O

'It's... Hey, are you all ganging up on me?'

'No... Why would we do that?'

You rolled your eyes and heard the doorbell ring.

Who on earth could that be?

 

You opened the door and your face lit up with delight. Kai came behind you and also smiled when he saw who it was.

'Park Sunsengnim!'

'Come in!'

The other boys rushed out to greet their teacher and D.O gave him a cup of coffee, taking him to the sofa to sit down.

'What brings you here, ssaem?' said Suho

'I wanted to just ask you a few favours and well, tell you about tomorrow'

'What's tomorrow?' said Sehun confused

'It's open day for our university' Xiumin whispered into his ear.

'Exactly. I need to ask a favour from you. I know I usually let you off duty back in high school with the exception of Suho, Kai and Baekhyun of course, but now I need you all to help me out.'

'Anything for you, sunsengnim!' said Baekhyun who was perched on the kitchen worktop. D.O pointed at him infuriated and Baekhyun quickly hopped off the worktop and leant against it instead.

'I need you all to help me with your respected departments. So Suho, I need you to be in medicine with Haneul and Lay will be in Biochemistry in the lab next to you. Is that okay?'

'Ahh, Park Sunsengnim... I think I might be doing something with the swimming team tomorrow...'

'And I think I've been put on the open day football volunteering group' said Luhan, nodding.

Mr Park scratched his head.

'Ah... Well, that can't be helped. There'll still be other people in your departments so that's fine. Baekhyun, I want you to stand in the Physics hall with the speaker from the talk the other day and-'

'The speaker?! Really?!'

'Yes, really. Why? Is that bad?'

'No! It's great! I loved his talk. It was so interesting!'

Mr Park smiled. 'That's good then. You'll be his assistant for tomorrow, basically'

'And what about the rest of us?' said Kris

'You'll all be in your usual departments, same as always. Sehun, I think you'll need to head down to the stage for your department. I reckon drama will want to put on a show of some sort.'

Sehun nodded and Mr Park stood up, finishing the last few drops of his tea.

'That's all really. Thank you for the tea, D.O and just... Thank you for your help. It really makes my life that little bit less stressful'

'It's fine, really. Don't mention it' you said.

Everyone else nodded in agreement. Lay took the mug away from Mr Park.

'Really, ssaem... It's the least we could ever do to repay you back' 

 

 

 


I'm tired and it's past midnight here waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :( 

HOW ARE YOU ALL? ah, homework is slowly getting to me so I am really sorry but I don't know when I will next be able to update. I reckon it'll be Saturday night when I next update and it will probably be Histories, not That Girl, Which Boy. I'm working on Sehun's history and trying to make it really good but idk, I read it through and it just doesn't flow nicely... Gonna keep editing it until I get the final version ^^ 

also, I've noticed that my chapters are quite short right now but I assure you, they'll get longer once I start getting really into the plot. At the moment, I'm just fumbling about trying to build up some things that will be big later because the main issue STILL ISN'T HERE! Tbh, I introduced Daehyun and Shinyeong quite late in That Girl, That Boy so I reckon the extra character will show up quite late in this too.