Open Day (Part 1)

That Girl, Which Boy?

Jenny woke you up in the early hours of the next morning as she was blasting her hair with the hairdryer.

'Jen? Do you really have to do that now?' said Minwoo, popping his head into your room.

Jenny just smiled and kissed her boyfriend on the cheek.

'Yes I do, oppa. I have to make sure my hair is dry before I go outside or else I'll get ill. Oppa doesn't want that, does he?'

You smirked from under the covers as you lay in your warm bed.

Damn, Jenny sure knows how to wrap poor Minwoo around her little finger.

 

A few hours later and you were busy running around the university campus preparing for the open day. Students from all over Seoul would be coming to see the university to decide whether or not they would want to apply for it and it was your job as first years to sell the school well and give a good first impression. 

Everyone had their different departments and jobs assigned to them and you all had name tags affixed to your left chest area. The university roles were done on rota and after comparing your schedules with the rest of the boys, you found you shared your lunch break with Luhan and Luhan only as you were the only ones assigned to sport teams for the morning round.

Speeding past the front gate, you saw Kai standing around with a couple of other guys handing out leaflets and flashed him a smile. 

'Haneul! Hey, come over here!'

You quickly ran to him. 

'Kai, what is it? I'm kind of in a rush'

'Guess who's been made Head of First Years?!'

You pulled a ghastly face and Kai laughed.

'Don't make that ugly face. If the wind changes, it'll get stuck like that and there'll be no more pretty Haneul. Are you happy for me?'

You nodded.

'Of course I am. As long as you're happy, I'm happy too'

Kai motioned to the other guys he was standing with. 'They're also on the student board with me'

'Nice to meet you'

You shook their hands and greeted them. 'Don't let Kai-oppa overwork himself, okay?'

The guys weakened at your charm and nodded enthusiastically. Kai grinned, knowing exactly what you had done to them.

'Aigoo, look at Haneul getting all overprotective of me' he said, winking and ruffling your hair.

You pushed him.

'Hey! Don't! I have to look good today, don't I Kai-ssi?'

Kai roared with laughter, 'Kai-ssi?! We haven't been using honorifics since the day we met!'

'You're important now. Gotta respect you'

Kai's new friends laughed hysterically. 

'I like her!'

'You got yourself a good girlfriend, Kai!'

'Sh-She's not my girlfriend!' Kai stammered

'She's not? Really?!'

You and Kai nodded. His friends cracked up laughing again. 

'I'm gonna go now, okay? What time do you finish?' you asked

'Probably late, ssaem gave us quite a few things to do so don't wait up, okay? Eat dinner and go to sleep'

'Araso, see you back home then!'

 

You quickly ran off, back towards the gymnasium where the sports teams were all gathering to be told what they would be doing. Once you were out of sight, Kai turned back to his team and they stood there, eyebrows raised. 

'If you're not a couple... Why does she live with you?' they asked

Kai laughed, 'We're just in the same dorm, that's all'

His new friends attacked him playfully.

'Yah! She's pretty! Why are you so lucky, Kai?!'

'Ahh, I'd give anything to have a girl like her living in my dorm'

'I need a girlfriend, jeez'

Kai shrugged off his friends. 'I may not be going out with her but you can only look, no touching. She's precious to us'

'Us?'

'Yeah, she lives with 12 of us'

'Us as in... boys?'

'Yeah, it's us 12 guys and Haneul in a dorm'

The boys all fell to the floor in a dramatic manner.

'Why?!'

'Why are you 12 so lucky?!'

'Please God, grant me the wish to be like Kai and his roommates. I'm too too jealous!'

 

 


quick update: I lied about Aoi and Aki appearing in this chapter. I'm the author that writes lots and lots of chapters about just one small event so here I give you 'Open Day Part 1/infinity' HAHAHAHA

You know me, I love lots and lots of chapters ;) Prepare to meet Aki and Aoi soon and our mystery boy too~~ ooooh